cheap exploder lift kit | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

cheap exploder lift kit

Reaction score
City, State
Naugatuck, ct
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 ford explorer limite
hey guys, my explorers feeling down so why not bring her up with a lift ;). i know this questions been around but whats the cheapest lift i can possibly create on my daily driver. i was thinking bout f150 coils and 2" spacer up front and f150 leafs with warrior shackles. how much of a lift would give me? pros cons or any other ideas. i wanna atleast run 33's under her:exp:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do a search... this question has been asked and answered so many times!

won't fit. sell it.:exp:

searched 92 explorer lift on ebay. for like 150$ you can buy a kit with coil spacers and add a leafs. and for another 100 you can buy warrior 153 shackles. without getting used junkyard parts you wont get lift any cheaper.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you may need more than 2" lift in order to clear 33's. There is a lift height/tire size thread here somewhere that lists everything out pretty clearly.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you may need more than 2" lift in order to clear 33's. There is a lift height/tire size thread here somewhere that lists everything out pretty clearly.

you aren't supposed to be able to clear 35's with a 6" either from what ive seen, but with a little help anything is possible right!! cut away my friend and you may fit those 33's with no lift LOL!!

anythings possible lol, got to fit 31x10.5 under her with no lift just rubs at full lock

With just f150 coils and shackles, I fit 32s. I think if I play with the back spacing and offset I can fit 33s with no rubbing. Might have to trim a little though.

You will not be able to use f150 coils and spacers. It will never align. With just the coils I had to use 3* camber bushings. though I should have used 4*.

Well both Of My Lifts And Wheels And Tires , Not Including an Alignment and I'm At A Little Under $500 , Bought My Wheels Tires And Suspension Lift From A Member On Here , And My Body Lift Also Came From A Member On Here , If you Search And (Value) Shop , It Shouldn't Cost No More Than What I Have Into My Lift's !

If you Search And (Value) Shop , It Shouldn't Cost No More Than What I Have Into My Lift's !

Definitely check craigslist. I picked up an extra explorer with a 5.5" superlift, Warn manual hubs, and 33" tires on crager soft 8 15x8 rims for only $500. I took all the lift parts off and put them on my explorer. Now I have a bunch of extra parts for whenever something breaks

Definitely check craigslist. I picked up an extra explorer with a 5.5" superlift, Warn manual hubs, and 33" tires on crager soft 8 15x8 rims for only $500. I took all the lift parts off and put them on my explorer. Now I have a bunch of extra parts for whenever something breaks

Can't Beat That With a Broke Stick ! , Love Those Kind of Deals , I Almost Had a First gen 4dr with a SAS up front For 600 , but the kid never got back in touch with me , He Was too Worried about his mustang haha

Back