• Register Today It's free!

Cheap shackles

Cable

Reaction score
City, State
Dalton, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Sport
Just wondering where I could pick up the cheapest set of warrior shackles. I tried searching but I couldn't find anything conclusive. Cheapest set I've found so far is 56.00 from Tellico 4x4. I'm a poor college student so I'm trying to find the best deal. Just picked up a 4-door leaf pack today for 80$ but think I'm going to get some shackles before I try to install them. Any other tips on making my truck more off-road worthy for cheap much appreciated.

what do you plan for upfront?

Just wondering where I could pick up the cheapest set of warrior shackles. I tried searching but I couldn't find anything conclusive. Cheapest set I've found so far is 56.00 from Tellico 4x4. I'm a poor college student so I'm trying to find the best deal. Just picked up a 4-door leaf pack today for 80$ but think I'm going to get some shackles before I try to install them. Any other tips on making my truck more off-road worthy for cheap much appreciated.

If you can get them shipped to you for less than 70 bux, that is about the best you'll do.

TT up front as it wont cost anything but an alignment which I need anyway.

Back