cigarette lighter fuse | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

cigarette lighter fuse

ginorock

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Ford Explorer
I think my cigarette lighter fuse is blown, but I don't know where in the fuse box it is located....HELP.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome aboard! :salute:

This is in the wrong section. But no worries! :D

The info is contained in the owner's manual. If you don't have an owner's manual, Dead Link Removed.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

my cig lighter dont work it wont even light up when i wanna light up a ciggerette

This is in the wrong section. But no worries! :D

maybe not, maybe theres a story like, "i was working on my overhead console unluckily my torque screw driver fell outa my hand and shorted it out....whoops", just saying it might be the case

maybe not, maybe theres a story like, "i was working on my overhead console unluckily my torque screw driver fell outa my hand and shorted it out....whoops", just saying it might be the case

Good point! Sounds like you might be speaking from experience. :p:

Thank God you did not post this on Pirate's 4x4 whoops site. I could only imagine the responses.

Nope but I did blow a fuse by accidentally shorting the vanity mirror ligjt plugs together. Had to drive home with no radio

Thank God you did not post this on Pirate's 4x4 whoops site. I could only imagine the responses.

I think the OP posted in the wrong section and College Student was just making light of this!

Nope but I did blow a fuse by accidentally shorting the vanity mirror ligjt plugs together. Had to drive home with no radio

Gotta have the radio or I will start listening to the voices in my head. :crazy:

I am taking the radio outa my jeep idk the sounds of nature r more beautiful in that car

See this post It should take care of your problem.

ginorock, any update?

Back