clear corner bulbs | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

clear corner bulbs

well i already responded to this somewhere else, but you shouldnt have a problem finding them at your local auto parts store. i went with blue tint because at the time i had blue headlights, but now i will probobly switch back.

check the local laws, as here in ca, you are legally allowed to have clear or amber lenses and clear or amber light emmiting, however, the cops out here will harass you if they are white...... what you do is get the 3157 in a yellow bulb, and mist it with silver spray paint..... they will look yellow when illuminated.... but you wont see them at all when they are off

I guess the dumbass that had the truck before me replaced the driver side directional bulb and when putting the housing back in he screwed it in crooked. Now i am having one hell of a time trying to get this bulb housing out of the light assembly. My clears are supposed to be coming in on friday and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how i can get this unscrewed without breaking the bulb socket/housing.

Back