clear corners | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

clear corners

hello everyone

has anyone seen clear corners for a 2001 sport ? i havent seen any in any mags or on any websites. i wonder if they have the diamond clear like they have for expeditions. those are the clears that are like crystal clear to match the headlight ( not like the white kind):eek:

Keep on looking. I have been looking for a long time now. I have thought about getting a set of corners and poping out the amber reflectors and getting a cheep set of clears and cutting out a section to put in their place. Might look ok, At least different.

Ill def keep looking at let you know if i find anything. I actually had a friend with a Impereza and he used a heated knife to cut away or melt away the amber reflector. just a suggestion but its risky

Well actually, I got a corner off of ebay from an 01 sport and I am planing on trying out a few things and see what works. Then I will do what works best on mine. I will have lots of pictures and steps for everyone. I hope I succed and not make a big plastic piece of poo.

Back