• COOL!!!

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • NOT COOL!!!

Votes: 103 43.3%

• Total voters
re: snowcross

no problem.

btw, linky no worky.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

here ya go:

fogs.jpg

linky no worky
I blame geocities.

hmm...worked before. must have been cached. oh well, copy and paste works.

oh yeah, i'm elite..i can just attach it for ya!:rolleyes:

Attachments

• fogs.jpg
    fogs.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 183

Thanks!

Anyone Know where you can get the Diamond type headlights and clear corners for the front of a 94 explorer? you have the clear but I like the diamond pattern better. I am going ot be installing strobes in the corners and headlights and want them the least obstructed as possible unless anyone can tell me differently about strobes in these type of lights compared ot just clear lenses.

i had strobes in mine....they were plenty.

any place that sells APC can get the ones you want but they will be sold seperately, for 89-92 ranger.

as for teh headlights, i dont know for sure. check ebay or do a search here on the board, there was big talk about it earlier in the year.

relpy

do u have the strobes in the clear lenses or the diamond? and if so the bottom lenses or the corner next ot the headlight? If your talkign about the one next to the headlight where did u find small enough strobes?

i had them in the clear, bottom lenses. they physically could not have fit in the corner unless i modified teh headlight door.

were, and i dont remember. they were in the truck when i sold it.

Back