• Register Today It's free!

Clutch Fan Blade Replacement

JuggsAddict14

Reaction score
City, State
Highlands Ranch, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer XLT 4.6L
The clutch fan blade on my 03 4.6L has cracked and the OEM 2C5Z-8600-AA blades are discontinued. Are there any alternative clutch fan blades can that fit this vehicle? I’ve seen YA-244 and 4l2z-8600-aa might fit but different sites conflict on if it does. Any help is greatly appreciated!

The clutch fan blade on my 03 4.6L has cracked and the OEM 2C5Z-8600-AA blades are discontinued. Are there any alternative clutch fan blades can that fit this vehicle? I’ve seen YA-244 and 4l2z-8600-aa might fit but different sites conflict on if it does. Any help is greatly appreciated!

If you can't get a new one, could you get a used one in good condition?

You should be able to convert it over to the 2004-2005 type if you replace the clutch along with it.

Here you go: More Information for SKP SK959904

New clutch: More Information for HAYDEN 2776

If you do want the original there appear to be a few on ebay. 2C5Z8600AA for sale | eBay

I would get the new Hayden clutch either way.

I think the curved design of the newer one may be designed to be quieter.

Back