The Little TJ that could
Reaction score
City, State
Pattaya, Chonburi
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Toyota Fortuner
Callsign
KG7MXH
For all of you with 1995 & up Fords, be it Explorer/Rangers or Mustangs or PSDs, I just acquired one of the best laptop scan tools on the market. Auto Enginuity can do the following:

Although Ford does implement the largest subset of the OBDII standard compared to any other manufacturer, the typical vehicle only supports 20 - 40 sensors and is limited to emissions powertrain. Using the enhanced Ford interface, a typical Ford vehicle will support 200 - 300 sensors within half a dozen systems; that's essential systems like ABS, airbags, GEM, etc.

Our enhanced Ford interface coverage is only matched by factory tools; we have support for 3400+ sensors selected from all 55 systems. The Ford enhanced interface has support for Ford of Europe models such as Ka, Mondo, Galaxy, Fairlane, etc. Finally, our Ford enhanced has support for 321 bi-directional commands and dozens of system-level tests. With bi-directional controls, you will no longer be relegated to being just an observer in the operation of the vehicle--now you can take control of its operation.

System Tests:

* PATS Key Programming ('96 - '07)
* KOEO
* KOER
* EVAP Bay Test
* Service Bleed
* Buzz Injector
* Cylinder Contribution Test
* Switch
* Glow Plug Test
* System Self-Test
* Hi Speed Fan
* Lo Speed Fan
* KAM Reset
* Tire Size Programming up to 40" ('99-'03 7.3L, '04-'07 6.0L and gas trucks Coming Soon)
* IVD Initialization
* Steering Angle / Yaw Rate /Acceleration Sensor Reset ('03 Explorer and Lincoln LS)
* Passenger Seat ReZero
* Power Seat Calibration Test
* Audio Network Communication Test
* Vehicle In-Motion IO Test
* Front Wiper Self-Test
* Rear Wiper Self-Test
* All Outputs On/Off

So I just got this in the mail today and started to play around with it. This thing is sweet! It reads about 500 different sensors/parameters on the 7.3L PSD, live data logging. Just way too much info for me right no to figure out!

So, if anyone needs DTCs pulled from any subsystem (ABS, AirBag, PCM, GEM, etc.) or wants a EVAP test done before a smog check, let me know.

I need to find someone with a non-diesel to really see what this this all does.

Kinda in the same topic - Didn't Autozone stop free use of their scanning tools? Is this the same type of product?

I don't know about Autozone. But this scanner is on par with a NGS scanner.

Back