• Register Today It's free!

Col & Wyo Explorers???

94ZebraRanger

Reaction score
City, State
Laramie, WY
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 Explorer XLT
I have noticed that there is acouple of members who are in the Col Area. I am up here in South Eastern WY( Laramie) And would like to hook up with other X owners. I am hoping to get an 95 XLT tomarrow, ( providing the #s work out) What is happening with the Col area X's

Tim

currently 94 Ranger hopefully a 95 Explorer XLT tomarrow.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey, this is Chris Wyatt, coordinator of Club 4X4ORD. We have members all over this area and growing by the day it seems. If you are interested click the link below. We are planning a run for November if you can make it.

www.4x4ord.com

I'm down here in Littleton, just outside of Denver, and the X scene here in CO is pretty big... We've got members from Ft. Collins all the way to Trinidad that are active in the runs...

We usually have BBQ's about 3 times a summer and get together at hooters or somewhere in the winter... You should come down and join us...

Let us know for sure if you get that X... Good luck with the numbers...

I am a slacker. Have not met up on a run yet. If there is something going down let me know. Well I have only met 1 person from this board and that was Matt Adams when I went' to look at Vegas.

Well I did get it. So know I am the prowd owner of a 95 X XLT.

Tim

ttt

Back