Cold-Air Intake Question

huskyfan23

Rah no Hans Bwix
Reaction score
City, State
WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT 4x4
How much of a difference do you think this would make? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2413192277&category=38634 - I already have a custom MAF adapter made by me, along with a K&N, but how much of a difference do you think this tube replacing the factory tube would make? I noticed this thing looks very cheap to make as I have that blue 3" tubing he uses, it's one of those long elephonant-nose looking intake 'extenders'. Do you think this tube would be worth the hundred he charges or do you think my stock intake tube is good enough?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

KMM has a tube coming out soon. I would wait for that one.

I've got a post in that topic, it's already late spring and they don't seem to be replying..

I got it but couldn't tell you the difference between it and the KKM. It is a lot larger then the thin stock one, so I'm guessing it would be a wise investment after a larger MAF.

Good

I had one just like it, it is a good kit it makes the engine seem to growl. The only thing that is a little messed up with all of these systems is supporting the end of it. I have never found one that mounts right. This one seems to be allright. But the kandN might mount better.

intake

ifab.net has a intake for 91-94 explorers full with tubes

I mean I have the ifat.net one aswell. Great product!

Back