Converting the Electric Transfer Case Shift Motor to Manual | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Converting the Electric Transfer Case Shift Motor to Manual

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Any pictures? sounds interesting

Sorry for the delay in responding. Have not been on any forums for about 3 months! I've had to take a transfer in my work back to Wisconsin, which involved a rushed pack and move, a main computer that died in the process, and a job where I've put in an average of 14 hour days since starting combined with an 80 mile round trip ride every day.

I'll try to get some pictures of what I did, but if snow flies first it could be difficult, as all my stuff is now literally "stuffed" into a couple of storage units with little access unless I crawl and dig.

Any pictures of the setup? Hopefully you've been able to dig out of the storage units by now. :)

Sorry for the delay in responding. Have not been on any forums for about 3 months! I've had to take a transfer in my work back to Wisconsin, which involved a rushed pack and move, a main computer that died in the process, and a job where I've put in an average of 14 hour days since starting combined with an 80 mile round trip ride every day.

I'll try to get some pictures of what I did, but if snow flies first it could be difficult, as all my stuff is now literally "stuffed" into a couple of storage units with little access unless I crawl and dig.
any up dates

Back