Couldn't sleep... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Couldn't sleep...

i guess so, hiding a crown vic would be a challenge, and im sure they wouldnt want to leave the cars in the distance in case of the worse.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

of course they wouldn't want their cars to far away...thats where the cameras are :D

hard to make an episode of cops when the camera is 6 blocks away :D

Ford_Racing_Guy said:
of course they wouldn't want their cars to far away...thats where the cameras are :D

hard to make an episode of cops when the camera is 6 blocks away :D
hahah yep

Your lucky they did'nt wait till you were closer to the house and put you in cuffs. Someone riding a bike near a crackhouse at 3am sounds like a buyer to me.

Executing arrest and search warrants is an inherently dangerous part of the job, especially when its part of a raid, and the police officer was correct in maintaining a secure perimeter immediately prior to and during the raid. A lot of preparation goes into the execution of these ops and even then things can and often do go wrong. I find it highly improbable that the police officer would have informed anyone that the target of the raid was a crack house that info usulally comes from a public affairs officer and after the fact, in part to protect possible CI's or UC operators. As someone said you're lucky you weren't cuffed and put in a cruiser or worse.

oso2324 said:
Executing arrest and search warrants is an inherently dangerous part of the job, especially when its part of a raid, and the police officer was correct in maintaining a secure perimeter immediately prior to and during the raid. A lot of preparation goes into the execution of these ops and even then things can and often do go wrong. I find it highly improbable that the police officer would have informed anyone that the target of the raid was a crack house that info usulally comes from a public affairs officer and after the fact, in part to protect possible CI's or UC operators. As someone said you're lucky you weren't cuffed and put in a cruiser or worse.

Good point, i like how you make me question the integrity of the story... is it true or fictional?

Back