Custom PS door | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Custom PS door

JETZ

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Explorer Limited
Sunday night around 10:30, went for a drive. Weather was nice, @ 12C ...had some mods done to my passenger door. Life is good!

Guess I'll be doing the Lambo door conversion now...

SKRYebg_zpsaec74537.gif

...yeah, right! :D

Excustom1_zps9c565297.jpg

Excustom2_zps708226d0.jpg

Excustom4_zpsa1fdca12.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ouch.... What happened?? I've the wheels, what are they off of?

Ahh it'll buff out...

X2 on what happened. That's an odd one.

that really sucks, but lucky at the same time that it's so contained to the door.

Was at a stoplight with an old Honda. After the light went green, and having gone only a hundred yards through the intersection, I noticed through the corner of my eye that the guy beside me seemed rather close. Looked to road ahead, looked back to my right, and BINGO I heard a screeching sound!

I'm pi**ed! Idiot slowly drifted into my lane while we were doing only 35-40 mph.
The contact took out his DS mirror.

Since no one was hurt, cops don't come. While I exchanged my info (driver lic., ownership, insurance) he would not give me his driver lic. I had to call the cops to come to the scene. When they arrived, they informed him that if he did not comply, they would arrest him!!! :D So finally he produced the license.

Went to the body shop the next day... almost $4k to replace with a new door.
Monday, I have to call to find out when I can get it in.

Did I mention, I'm Pi**ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Frank

that sucks but at least you finally got his info :thumbsup:

on a side note , I can't believe you criticized my mods before when you really don't have anything done to yours :scratch:

Back