• Register Today It's free!

Dash/stereo bezel

blakshukvw

Reaction score
City, State
K.C. mo
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer XLT 5.0
Does anyone have a like new dash/stereo surround bezel. I’m adding fog lights to my 96 and I want a factory switch which means I need a dash bezel. My X has only 60k miles so my bezel is absolutely perfect and like new and I’d like to not replace it with one that the rubber coating is failing or chipped. I know this is a tall order but I have to ask. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does anyone have a like new dash/stereo surround bezel. I’m adding fog lights to my 96 and I want a factory switch which means I need a dash bezel. My X has only 60k miles so my bezel is absolutely perfect and like new and I’d like to not replace it with one that the rubber coating is failing or chipped. I know this is a tall order but I have to ask. Thanks
4wd one or 2wd one? think i got a 4wd one in good condition out of my X. only thing is one of the pins that secures it in has broken, ao its not 100% flush its close but not completely. color wise and else its good though.

4wd one or 2wd one? think i got a 4wd one in good condition out of my X. only thing is one of the pins that secures it in has broken, ao its not 100% flush its close but not completely. color wise and else its good though.
Oh dang i forgot about that little technicality. This would be for a 2wd but with fog lights. With rear wiper also.

Oh dang i forgot about that little technicality. This would be for a 2wd but with fog lights. With rear wiper also.
oh, whoops. yeah mine is 4wd with fog and wiper.

I've got this one. Looks excellent except for some very light scuffs on the leading edge above the vents and right corner of vent opening. These 2WD bezels with fog lights don't exactly grow on trees and you'll be hard pressed to find another used one in better condition. All mtg pegs on back intact. LMK if interested.

2WDexplorerdashbezel001.jpg

I've got this one. Looks excellent except for some very light scuffs on the leading edge above the vents and right corner of vent opening. These 2WD bezels with fog lights don't exactly grow on trees and you'll be hard pressed to find another used one in better condition. All mtg pegs on back intact. LMK if interested.

View attachment 434544
Can you post some more pics of the scuffs up top,please.

Best I can do for a close-up of scuffs. Got the light reflection just right to accentuate the marks. But, as you can see from the previous photo, it's not nearly as pronounced under normal conditions. But, if you'll only be satisfied with a mint, showroom condition bezel, you'll need to continue your search. BTW...the area under the right vent is just dirt and/or soap residue from cleaning them.

2WDexplorerdashbezel002.jpg

Best I can do for a close-up of scuffs. Got the light reflection just right to accentuate the marks. But, as you can see from the previous photo, it's not nearly as pronounced under normal conditions. But, if you'll only be satisfied with a mint, showroom condition bezel, you'll need to continue your search. BTW...the area under the right vent is just dirt and/or soap residue from cleaning them.

View attachment 434594
How much would you want for it?

I'd do $40 plus shipping. I see you're located in K.C. Looks like Priority Mail would get it from Mpls to K.C. for about $11.75. E-mail me at Sdbriese2@comcast.net if still interested and we can work out payment details.

These Plasti-dip easily if you need a new condition bezel.

Back