Dealers wonder why people dont like them!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Dealers wonder why people dont like them!!

woodster300

Reaction score
City, State
New Hampshire
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Ford F150 Platinum
Most people hate going to a dealer to buy a new vechicle and theres good reasons why. I ordered a 2013 Ford Explorer on March 4th with no info coming from the dealer within a week.
I posted here and asked Crystal the status and she was nice enough to give any and all info she found with a couple of simple piece of info. On March 15th Crystal once again came through with more info My VIN# was avaiable.
And once again I Thank Crystal....I assume this is not her job to watch forums all day long and keep the nation a breast of the staus of our vechicles but I know for one I'm very happy Crystal is here.

So theres the meat of the story so for kicks I sent my dealer salesman a message on Sunday night March 17th he got back to me today March 19th and this is the message I received from him.

"Status of the Explorer is the order has been received at the plant and is in the process of being built. I should have a further update by this Saturday.

Thank You and BEST Regards"

This is why people hate dealers/Sales people no communication!!!!

Since when does the planet office update staus on Saturdays???

Since when does the planet office update staus on Saturdays???

"By" Saturday doesn't necessarily mean "on" Saturday - could be on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday ;)

Most people hate going to a dealer to buy a new vechicle and theres good reasons why. I ordered a 2013 Ford Explorer on March 4th with no info coming from the dealer within a week.
I posted here and asked Crystal the status and she was nice enough to give any and all info she found with a couple of simple piece of info. On March 15th Crystal once again came through with more info My VIN# was avaiable.
And once again I Thank Crystal....I assume this is not her job to watch forums all day long and keep the nation a breast of the staus of our vechicles but I know for one I'm very happy Crystal is here...

Aww, thanks woodster300! I'm glad that I was able to help you out; I love being able to keep people updated on their order status. It's one of my favorite parts of my job. :D

Crystal

Back