Decals! Are you ready to order... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Decals! Are you ready to order...

Dennis is a very nice town. I'll try and see if we can get to a restaurant the guys at work did an audio system for. Wicked sweet seafood. P-town might get a bit fruity...I've never been there, though. :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Seafood YUCK!!!

P-Town wow can we hold hands lol

V8BoatBuilder said:
. Race Point/Cape Cod National Seashore in Provincetown QUOTE]

like 2 and half to 3 hour ride last time I went down that far...

beware mentioning P-town and "went down that far" in the same vicinity. ;)

isn;t that kind of far to go off road?

davidmmm69 said:
Considering Mass and NH like to make everything difficult for off-roading, yes, but there aren't a lot of alternatives.

davidmmm69 said:

But's its also a very fun beach - and you get to drive your truck on it for a pretty reasonable rate.

I AM going, and it would be awesome to get some NEX'ers involved. People (myself included) love to come in the web and complain that "there isn't any wheeling!" Well, here's the wheeling, fun and legal.

Who's in?

davidmmm69 said:

Its never too far... I'd like to make a road trip to MOAB one day... :cool:

DeRocha said:
Its never too far... I'd like to make a road trip to MOAB one day... :cool:

Me too!

John, what dates would work for you?

V8BoatBuilder a pretty reasonable rate. [/QUOTE said:
you actualy pay to go off road???

never have done that before..

davidmmm69 said:
you actualy pay to go off road???

never have done that before..

Well, considering a place like Paragon is over $40 for ONE DAY, and this is $30 for ONE WEEK, its not that bad.

If you know of a place to legally wheel, that's close to your house, that's free, PM me the directions to the trailhead and I'll meet you there for some wheeling. I'm trying to set up some actuall wheeling here, not complaining on the 'net.

Considering your tax money that's paid and spent on keeping roads maintained, (which WOULD be nice in some towns!) if you spend $30 a year for a week's worth of wheeling, you can feel comfortable that the fees most likely go towards maintaining the beach and making sure all have a safe and clean place to go. Keep in mind no one HAS to open beaches up for 4x4s.

that is true. just never hear of that before.

I called Josh the Decal Guy down in Bristol yesterday and left a message. I have still not gotten a call back. If its hard for me to reach him I will just go to Yipe Stripes.

Fordexplorer157 said:
I called Josh the Decal Guy down in Bristol yesterday and left a message. I have still not gotten a call back. If its hard for me to reach him I will just go to Yipe Stripes.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

2 words I hate lol

YIPES STRIPES

I got your message, when would you like to meet up? I can come up with some proofs, just give me some ideas on what you want it to look like.

Thanks

Josh

hey everyone, I got a question for you. I am orginally from Methuen Ma, but I am currently stationed in Germany. I like the whole New England Xplorer Club. So my question is, how does one become part of the club.

Thanks
Rage

Just e-mail myself or Issac. If you are gonna be comeing back to the states then no problem. We just ask that people just try and make some events. Liek our big one, The 4 Wheel Jamboree in Essex Jct VT.

Rage1973 said:
hey everyone, I got a question for you. I am orginally from Methuen Ma, but I am currently stationed in Germany. I like the whole New England Xplorer Club. So my question is, how does one become part of the club.

Thanks
Rage

I figured Yipe Strips would catch your attention. I would not wanna go there anyway cause they Charge more. I wanna see If I can come down to your shop next Monday and come up with some Ideas with Different fonts and use my Explorer as the test dummy to see if people like them.

93Xltvt said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

2 words I hate lol

YIPES STRIPES

I got your message, when would you like to meet up? I can come up with some proofs, just give me some ideas on what you want it to look like.

Thanks

Josh

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Send me a euro-spec (but left-hand drive) BMW M3, post-'95.

Then you're in. :D

Back