Deep Contemplation | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Deep Contemplation

@Rick If the old Carter design wasn't good people wouldn't still buy them. I think the problem that I've had with them in the past is the carburetor was already wore out or someone else had already "fixed" it.

it sounds like alot of vehicles but I only have to do something with one a month up until retirement. Around and outside of the Shop duties would be easier if we hadn't lost our 3rd man there. He was an old retired guy that was helping with the mowing spraying etc 6 mos of the year but with several health issues he had 2 quit.
The first on the list that have to go are
1965 Merc Montery for parts
1664 Falcon conv for parts
1985 IROC for parts no engine or trans, rear disc diffy available
1985 TA with the 5 speed kit that I mentioned, locked up 305?
1967 Ford F350 Camper special 360 with a C-6 runs well, locked up brakes
1972 Comet for part
1974 Maverick for parts
1997 Explorer my personal driver in original story line
1975 Ford F250 for parts
1979 F100/150? parts
1976 CVF 150 project, This winter hope to rough in and install cab on 2003 Crown Vic chassis with Prius E steering
A couple of customer Mustangs are in progress
2010 Mercury Grand Marquis 66,000 miles, never smoked in-Dad's last new car will be available soon
Here is the latest Mustang me and Bro are working on and should be done by end of the month
View attachment 340562
Factory 351Cleveland 4bbl FMX power front disc brakes and 9 inch. Just added Borgesen Integral power steering and added AC off of a 1969 Cougar. Full new set from Coker Magnum 500 wheels, caps, lugs with nitrogen filled BFGoodrich tires
LOVE the hockey stick stripe!
Off topic, but just scored 4 seats behind the penalty box for the 2nd Kraken "home game" against Calgary
Will be thinking a lot about your 'Stang

We have been getting some rain and the temps are average. The fires around Flagstaff caused some issues with mud and flooding. A video was on the news of a Prius floating down what looked like a river with houses on both sides.

That's the best use for a Prius I have seen in a long time
That's great.
Pretty sure the best day in life is when one could witness a fiery BMW/Prius crash, then The State Patrol rolls up, shreds the drivers licenses, and puts them both on a no drive list...............

My frend next door
His Prius is not for " off road " use :)

Back