did my tt/shackle lift yesterday

Clusterpup

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Miami, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 Sport Trac 4x4
made my shackles based off some plans I found here on this site that were supposed to be the demensions of the warrior shackles. I used a different method to change the shackles then the way others did theirs here. Now I just need to think about what size tires I need. Anyway, here are some photos.

IMAG0041.jpg

Before lift
IMAG0024.jpg

After
IMAG0042.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Almost forgot to post up the shackles
IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

You - 1
Natural Selection - 0
:eek:

Run some 33s minimum! :cool:

I think you made the shackle swap about 10x harder than it needed to be, lol.
But it looks better, I would run a 32, or narrow 33 but either way you'll probably need to do some trimming.

I think you made the shackle swap about 10x harder than it needed to be, lol.
But it looks better, I would run a 32, or narrow 33 but either way you'll probably need to do some trimming.

LOL, it wasnt that bad though, only took a couple of hours. I'm going to get a set of 265/75/16 its a 31.7 x 10.something". I think I going to get the Hankook Dynapro ATm as they have really good reviews. I'm hoping that I dont have to do any trimming.

you dont even need the shackles for that thats what my trac has with just a tt no rear lift at all

you dont even need the shackles for that thats what my trac has with just a tt no rear lift at all

Sweet, that means I'll have room for the tires when I go off road.

Back