Do you think this is overloaded? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Do you think this is overloaded?

:snicker:

overload.jpg

:eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes.

I can hear the "I told you so" from here. I wonder if it led to divorce. :laugh:

I can hear the "I told you so" from here. I wonder if it led to divorce. :laugh:

if it did, im curious to know who got the truck

That one strap tho. 😂

Looks like the spare tire is mounted on the rear. I guess we know why.

Just need a strap on the front of the cabover to the front bumper, and it's good.

Take the strap off and drag race up a hill

BTW, this picture isn't new.. it's from the magic of the social networks, it's been revived from the junkyard.

I read an article that this truck is still running around in Florida, with the camper still on it.

I realize this is entirely too serious a response to such a humerous picture, but IMHO, I think it's not overloaded (at least by weight) - those camper shells aren't that heavy, even with stuff (junk?) inside. OTOH, it truly appears the truck was hit - HARD - in the rear, causing the middle of the bed frame to buckle upward; I'm guessing that happened even before the camper shell was so expertly (Ha! LOL!) semi-installed on the truck bed. I notice the two wheel openings are about the same, indicating the truck is generally operating at a level ride height, thus my thoughts.

Wonder what Scott from YouTube channel "vehcor" would think (other than dying laughing....!)??

BTW, this picture isn't new.. it's from the magic of the social networks, it's been revived from the junkyard.

I read an article that this truck is still running around in Florida, with the camper still on it.
“I always wanted one O’ them RV’s”!!!😩😂

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back