Does a 3" body lift for an '03 ST not exist? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Does a 3" body lift for an '03 ST not exist?

Derek4real

Reaction score
City, State
Toronto
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Sport Trac 2WD
Hi all,

I'm brand new to the forum and i'm lookin for a bit of help. Ive called a bunch of 4x4 suppliers here in the Toronto area lookin for a body lift for my ST but have had no luck..... is there even such a product?? maybe even a universal Ford product?

I'm now leaning more towards a TT and Shackles.... any body in my area know where i can get the shackles?

And do any of you guys have a pic of before and after TT and shackles so I can see the difference? Thanks guys!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im pretty sure all 2001-2005 body lifts will work on each other. same frame and all.

its weird because all the shops ive called can only locate a lift for '01-'02

Have you googled it?

When I was looking for my (02 trac) most of the body lifts I saw were 01-05 or 01-02 and 03-05, so with that being said I think their isn't really a "big" difference.

sweet!

I just figured that it was an '01-'02 kit for a reason...i thought they'd all be the same but ya never know. Especially since im new to the Sport Trac.

so i can go buy the '02 kit and it'll fit my '03? nice!

sweet!

I just figured that it was an '01-'02 kit for a reason...i thought they'd all be the same but ya never know. Especially since im new to the Sport Trac.

so i can go buy the '02 kit and it'll fit my '03? nice!

Yep.. Also buy a can of PB Blaster to spray the body bolts a couple days before you start.

Get a torch too. Heat really helps the stubborn bolts.

Back