Doug's Fun with herculiner | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Doug's Fun with herculiner

You should all be happy to know i herculined my truck and kept it off my hootus. (sorry gerald :D) I pulled out the carpet and herculined the floor of the explorer and i herculined the rockers up to the molding on the doors. and here are the pics..

Attachments

• 106-0602_img.jpg
    106-0602_img.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,661

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks good freak boy. Now i think it time to at least power washer the explorer

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm lovin' the tail lights. :D

I like it Namitey. I have been planning on doing that to my Ex at the end of summertime. I was going to do all of the prep work and then drop it off at the local RhinoLiner shop and have them spray a Thick coat on though. When I used Herc. on my old Jeep I wasn't impressed with the durability. Overtime I got alot of scratches and all in the bedliner. It was prob. my fault for not cleaning it enough though :) !!

Looks good!
Kendal

A friend of mine had the same problem with his ranger, he didnt prep it right. he only used the scrub pad that came with it and it didnt do much and he cleaned it with acetone. I got a heavy scotchbright bad and cleaned it with xylene and it seems to be holding good.

Oh look! It's Doug! ----> :banghead:

Gonna herculine all the new parts once you fix what you did to the front end this weekend, numnuts? :D

And stop busting on my altezzas! If it weren't for them you'd have NO tail light, LMAO :D :D :D

pfft i'd find them some where else. I've already painted the grill from the old truck black and now im just waiting for my parts to come in so i can drive my truck again. :( *is dumb*

yeah, that was not one of your brighter moments

hahaha i Just found it after I posted that, good for a laugh sorry it happened, at least it wasnt worse

Back