dpfe vacuum connections | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

dpfe vacuum connections

01momogti

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer XLT
Can someone post a picture of their aluminum dpfe and where their vacuum lines are connected at? This is what I have, is this correct? I'm getting a code 332 and want to make sure the vacuum lines are correct before I start replacing ****. This is what I have.
20150504_102056.jpg

I tried swapping the vacuum lines and nothing changed after I cleared the code a test drive.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just swapped out my aluminum one out because it was bad. You should be able to tell w hich line is which because the two lines are different sizes and so are the hoses.

I just swapped out my aluminum one out because it was bad. You should be able to tell w hich line is which because the two lines are different sizes and so are the hoses.

They have both been replaced and plugged in the way they unplugged with the same size lines.

I replaced mine with one from O'Reillys for a 1995 explorer, the 1994 part listed had the wrong connector. I also replaced the hoses with a set from NAPA that are good quality.

No more EGR codes. :)

The tubes coming off the exhaust manifold are different sizes, the larger one goes to the larger one on the DPFE.

Regardless of the rubber hose size. yes.. .

Really need to use high temp silicone hoses here, rubber vacuum hose can catch fire.

Your AP store will have the silicone hoses.

Back