Driver Assist Settings Problem | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Driver Assist Settings Problem

scoutexplorer

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer XLT AWD
I am at my Ford dealer getting an issue with Driver Assist resolved. Here is what is going on....all interrelated.

Several times over the last week I have had a warning icon appear saying Service AdvanceTrac. I went into Driver Assist to investigate. The Traction Control box and Trailer Sway box were unchecked. When I went to recheck the boxes it would not respond and the boxes remained unchecked. A few minutes later the icon on the dash disappeared, I went back to Driver Assist, and the boxes were checked.

Other issues.

MFT dropping and reconnecting bluetooth within the same call (hands free>handset>handsfree) using my iPhone 6 with latest iOS, or dropping calls outright.

Climate Control in Auto mode. When starting up from a cold start the Climate Control in Auto mode does not heat the cabin properly. Only when I activate the push buttons for the front vents and leg vents do I feel the heat.

I mention these because the dealer advised that they are interrelated owing to an issue with the control modules in the dash and a wire associated with the air bag system that is creating havoc. They are in the ordain working on this and will be reinstalling the software for these systems.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Back