DTOR run in Bedford Ky.

92exp4x4

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Covington, Kentucky
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 XL 2-door and others
Calling all Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio explorers!

Trying to gauge interest in a run at the Dirty turtle offroad park in Bedford, Ky. Anyone who is interested please post here. This run will most likely be 5-6 May or 12-13 May.

Their website is www.dirtyturtleoffroad.com for those who want to check the site.

We can run anything from mildly modified/stock to tube buggies. My truck has the basic 5.5 inch lift and 33s. There is room for tow vehicle parking at the park.

Again please post here with your preferred weekend date and a decided date will be posted at a later time. I will be working with a local club on this as well.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

To those who have read this post. I have changed the possible dates of the run to either of the first two weekends in May.

Hope to see you there.:D

Looks like I'm in!

I live one county over from DTOR, so I'm making some parking space and resources available for breakdowns and whatnots.

I may be in as well. if i can get the ok from the wife!

1997 Explorer Sport 2dr 4x4 - Mine
2002 Explorer XLS 4dr 4x4 - Hers

Hers has the lift and the tires.

Great! The date has been set for the 12th-13th weekend. This seems to be the best date.

Would saturday or sunday be better for anyone?

sorry late reply... Saturday may be a tad better for me, since I work third shift.. but Sunday isn't out of the question.

Would anyone object to pushing this run a little further to the weekend of May 21-22? I screwed my own schedule, and planned this at the same time as an antique tractor event I have been wanting to attend since last year.

If this is not ok with those that have posted, then the date will remain unchanged, but the 21-22 will be better for me.

Thanks all, and either sat or sun is fine with me. I will contact the others involved and post a decision on a day.

I talked to my buddy, and he said they are ok with the 3rd weekend of May. If you guys are cool with that then I would like to move the date to then.

Works for me! :)

I'm thinking since the park opens at 9.00, if we get there between 9-10 we can beat most of the crowds. It may be best to meet at the park, since this will be a small outcome. I will P.M. those who have posted, the final details by tomorrow. But for now it looks like we will meet at the park at 10 o'clock, Saturday morning.

Back