Easter in Moab?

hvac man

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Rifle, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Sport
I was wondering if anyone is planning to go to moab for easter this year.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I will be in Moab for Easter weekend. Are you planning to go?

Well I would like to go but am looking to hook up with some other explorers.

When are you going down and comming back?

I was thinking of going down on Saturday. I don't know if I am going to run any trails or just be a spectator.

I know what you mean Mike its almost as fun to watch those expencive riggs wheel as it is to do it your self. I have friends that are going down but they are going to run the Xtream stuff. I might just go and do some hiking.

I will be in Moab from April 18-27. Any of you are more than welcome to look us up and run some trails with us. I can email you directions to our campsite if you like as well as a list of trails we will be running. Let me know if you are interested.

Well I am definately interested in going, here is my e-mail Clint81652@cs.com. I will look forward to hearing from you.

You've got mail! :)

I wish! We are going the 4th of july and it will be freaking hot!

I'll be down there with a bunch of my friends. It'd be nice to meet up with you again Clint. I told my friend about fins-n-things and now he wants to do it. So we'll do that the first day and then probably poison spider the second day. They also are into the extreme stuff so I'll probably take my Ex on Fins-n-things again but I'll just go along for the ride on Poison spider. You and anyone else is more than welcome to come along on any of the trails we go on if you want. It looks like my spring break is from the 17th to the 21st. I'll get more details from my friend tomorrow if anyones interested. If you're going to watch some of the Safaries you might want to consider Moab Rim. Me and my dad watched it last year and ended up seeing two rollovers, but no one was hurt so it was a great time.

Hey Mike(Biggs85) that would be cool if we could hook up. Let me know exactly when or if you go. I will only be able to make it on the sat. sun. I would like to do Those two trails though. Well let me know next week. I'll talk to you later.

Clint

Well, I think we're kind of going to play it by ear. I talked to my friend and he didn't seem to sure about exactly when and what days we were going to do the trails. There are going to be a lot of people going down in our group and everyone is going down at a different time. He said we'll probably do trails Friday, Saturday and maybe Sunday. It's a bunch of high school students so you can't really expect us to be too reliable as far as setting a certain time and sticking to it ;) . Or maybe not, I've never wheeled with them so I'm not sure. So, I'll try to get some more exact information from my friend so you can see if you still want put up with us.:)
This is just a thought but maybe if you could do Poison Spider with us on Saturday, (if it works out that way) then we could have a group run with everyone that wants to go from this board on Sunday. Something like Gold Bar Rim or Golden Spike. Tell me what you think.

Sounds good. I'll keep in touch.

I got invited to run 3-D on Sunday if anyone is interested in jioning. Its a 3 rated trail but it is supposed to be a fun trail.

Hey mrboyle are you talking about Easter sunday? If so I think some of us are going to be down there. Well talk to you later.

That's the day! I'll know more on Wensday about where to meet up.

I will be down there from Friday the 18th until Sunday the 27th if anyone wants to hook up and run a trail. Email me if you are interested since I rarely get a chance to check the board. mike@wasatchexplorers.com

I hope to be down fri. and maybe til. sunday hope to tag-a-long you guys still meeting at the City Market?

City market is the place, usually around 9:00. NH25 is meeting at Mcdonalds at 9:00. City Market is going to be a happening place this week, so look for some Explores cause there are very few of us out there...lol

BTW: go off road you should be easy to spot in that TJ, there aren't many of those at the easter jeep safari...lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well I'm still not exactly sure what we're going to do. We are going to leave tomorrow morning (Thursday), and we're going to get there and see what everyone feels like. So if I can get someones cell phone number or something I can call you down there and see what happens. Or if no one feels like going with us I won't feel bad since it's so uncertain.:)

Back