Moab in May?? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab in May??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well now,
I see the 4th - 8th and the 11th - 15th.
Nobody but Brian really seems to have a problem, so how about the 11th through the 15th. I don't really have any time constraints. How about it Tom, will that work for you? Dead Link Removed

------------------
Happy Wheelin'
Ray L.
97 XLT 4X4 4.0L SOHC

I will probably be able to make it in early May myself. If there is a good deal of agreement on the 4th through the 8th, I'll go ahead and put in for vacation for those two weeks. I've got some preparations to do before we go, but I've been nibbling away at that for a while.

I'm still keeping my eyes open for a PA, OH, or KY trip or two before then, primarily to learn the limits of the vehicle (and the driver).

Anyone in the eastern part of the country that might want to hook up for the drive out there let me know. Nothing like a convoy to make the long drive more interesting (especially through the flat part of the country). Dead Link Removed HIX, I know that you've got relatives in Denver, so I don't think that I'll be tagging along for that part of the trip if you go. I'm getting a vision of that movie, "What about Bob?".

------------------
Tom

I've got to vote for the Thursday the 11th through Monday the 15th. I don't get out of school until then.

------------------
Brian Corff
'95 XLT 4x4 V6

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick it once and you suck forever.

Well, the 11th through 15th sounds good to me also. As far as I can tell, nobody at work has put in for any time in May. I can deal with either weekend. I don't want to get between Brian and finals. Dead Link Removed

------------------
Tom

I'll talk to the guys at the Red Rock Fourwheelers club and run the 2 weekends by them. They will know if there are any other major events scheduled at the same time.

I'm also going to find out about using some of their members as trail guides, that is unless someone from the board is very familiar with Moab.

------------------
Rick Horwitz
Editor
explorer@4x4central.com
Editor
www.4x4central.com

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 01-18-2000).]

I miss it again! I can't make the 11-15th, but I will be there for the next weekend so anyone who can not make the first one and wants to meet up w/ me on the next let me know.

------------------
HIX
91 Sport w/ 33s
"Put the hammer down, she likes it rough!"

AH, what the hell! What's another week away from Philly? Count me in!

Hey Rick, ever thought of starting a Explorer/Ranger Club? You could call it the JEEPEATERS ANONYMOUS Dead Link Removed

------------------
HIX
91 Sport w/ 33s
"Put the hammer down, she likes it rough!"

[This message has been edited by HIX (edited 01-18-2000).]

Back