EF Grinding Party in So. Cal..? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

EF Grinding Party in So. Cal..?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A little late, isn't it? ;)

...I still need to r&r the coil buckets, rear springs, and whatever else gets in the way...:D

I could use some help getting my shackles on, and why not see if there's still in an interest in this grind party. I may not be the most knowledgeable person about, but an extra set of hand never hurt.

...We are just lacking a place to have this at...:(

...It looks like I will be working thru the weekend on thru next week...If something changes I'll give you a holler...:hammer:

What about some time in December????

...I thought we were taking your Dad's Ranger out wheeling...:p:

...What's your thoughts on a grinding party in December??

I need to do some work on his truck - getting ready for the expedition in March. Nothing major - he doesn't do a lot of work on his truck anymore, and I hate for him to pay someone to do this "easy" stuff.

BTW, do you have a u-joint press? I have one, but with TSA they way are, I doubt it would make it all the way to Cali without being pilfered... :(

....The HF press..

...I think they have them on sale and I can pick up a second one maybe...That might be a good time for me to do my rear u-joints and wiring up my projects...:dunno:

That'd be good - we can work on the expedition itinerary, too. And, of course, take my Dad's truck 4-wheeling!

Tbars4, whatever happened? I moved to Huntington Beach, lets have a fix clarkkent's mercury party?

..Heck with a grinding party..

..You are close enough to Froader that we should start having Lumpia parties..:biggthump

..I'm on a little island for a week so I won't be able to come by and say hey..:(

Ha Ive lived here for three years and Colin "froader" and I haven't had time to hang out. He did see my truck parked on the street the other week.

Is it driveable? Bring it on up...

..Maybe we can get a grinding and lumpia party going between this TruckHaven and Xmas..:dunno:

Anybody wanna buy my caged mercury? lol. I needa get a regular car....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back