• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

EF's First Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Explorer0693

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Boston, Massachusetts
Year, Model & Trim Level
06 Explorer XLT
My ex

This is my girl, 06 her name is Shela

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 439

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

reapereviltwin

Keep on wheelin John Rock
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Glen Rock, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer
Sitting at a rest area just outside Flint, Mi looking at this thread in awe. I never expected such a response. I am enjoying the posts greatly. Loving the wide range of vehicles, antics, and great pics.

Some pics are already in theme for lotteries planned later thru the year. ( I have made up the lists of themes thru December) However, I do welcome input, so if you have an idea for a theme, please PM me your idea. NOTE: themes such as "best", "favorite", "most", or any theme used in the TOTM forum I will not use, that is for that forum. (there will be similarities, don't see anyway around that)

This is beginning to do what I had hoped, bring fellow EF'ers together on the forum and show all the different rigs and range of member's locations in a central location,maybe get away from FB and maybe get the chat room rocking again, something to talk about.

The U.S., Canada, Norway, and Iceland are represented so far. (did I miss anyone?)

:salute:

DW_eagle

Reaction score
City, State
Norwalk, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Explorer EB 5.0
attachment.php

Photo Credit to [MENTION=71]Rick[/MENTION]

4WDriver

Reaction score
City, State
Las Cruces, NM
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 Explorer XLT
URL

My 2002 parked at my work

HunterAlofs

Reaction score
City, State
Allegan MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 sport trac
New to the form

I'm new to this and I have a 2001 explorer sport trac and I just wanted to share some pics of it and get ideas and help from other ppl bc I can never find wat I'm really looking for online so I need some help thank u

56explorer

Reaction score
City, State
Arkansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
56 F100 Explorer (96) XLT
IMG_20150120_012520_541.jpg

This is "Jasper", a 1996 5.0 XLT Explorer hiding under the 1956 F100 sheep's clothing.

Adam 12

Reaction score
City, State
Kern County, CA ( Edwards Air Force Base )
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited 4x4

1996BLKBauer

Reaction score
City, State
McHenry, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Eddie Bauer AWD V8
I give it a try, lol. All mods and ideas for mods are thanks to the forum.

154yic9.jpg

SLAYERMIKE

Reaction score
City, State
Calgary, Alberta.
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Explorer Limited
I'm in!
ATTACH]
ATTACH]

1996BLKBauer

Reaction score
City, State
McHenry, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Eddie Bauer AWD V8
Congrats! Now that is one serious rig!!!!

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
Congratulations Saevar! Your Elite account is now active.

There were really a lot of great submissions this month. I'm looking forward to next months contest:chug:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

reapereviltwin

Keep on wheelin John Rock
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Glen Rock, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer
There were really a lot of great submissions this month. I'm looking forward to next months contest:chug:

X2 Rick!!! Next months theme will be posted mid-week. (remember, the lottery may or may not be rig themed, teaser alert)

Thanks to all who participated, so many great submissions, more to come. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.