Eibach 2" lowering springs where to get? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Eibach 2" lowering springs where to get?

4Wheelin

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Smithtown, Long Island, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer Sport 4x4
Does anyone know the best place to get a set of the Eibach 2" lowering springs for a 93 Explorer?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i ordered mine through a car shop and i think they just called eibach and got them for me...they are probably ranger springs and i paid like 180 for them

driverfx.com all kinds of local shops carry them....hey man did the 2 inch on ur 4x4 do much diff look lowered got a pic

Originally posted by Skruba
hey man did the 2 inch on ur 4x4 do much diff look lowered got a pic

???

Does anyone know where I can get these then? I wanna get a set before you can't find them anymore.

Wheelin you are lowerin your truck. Cannot wait to see it. What are you doing with the prerunner bar?

Jed

oreokid220@aol.com

Yea it's comin down 2 inches as soon as I can afford it. I am gonna sell the bar and bumper probably as a package because I am gonna get a new bumper.

How exactly are you going to do the drop? I mean are you just doing lowering springs and blocks in the rear?

Jed

oreokid220@aol.com

P.S. This place has them and I also saw that a guy on sounddomain got a 2 inch rancho lowering kit.

Dead Link Removed
and
http://camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/lowzride

um....... Rancho makes lowering kits?

Yeah I thought the same but this guy on car domain claims he has got it. Just throwin it out there.

Jed

oreokid220@aol.com

99.999% sure that guy got some names mixed up.

That's what I thought because I signed his book and he never wrote me back about the kit.

Back