Evans Creek 26 Aug- 28 Aug

jrgaylor

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
1985 BroncoII
I will be up at Evans Creek probably throughout the weekend camping at the campgrounds as part of the hosting that the 4WD club I belong does everyear.
Plan on doing some night runs etc..should be lots of funs
if you need more info post up :thumby:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hopefully ill go

Im down to go to evans if i get my s.a.s. done. If i do get it done that weekend would be the trial period to see how good it works.. :D

Got me a tow rig today, this is what i will be in
9883IM001231.jpg

WOW! :eek:

All that OT was worth it :thumbsup:

Sweet.

I'm thinking about renting a drift boat from Red's in the Yakima River Canyon around that time. I'll probably drag Dreamr with me (He gets to row first :D ) but that'd be during the week.

If we get things done to my truck in time, we might have to come for a visit ;)

It has a few problems, but I got a very good price. Now the wife will be able to come on more outings with me because she will have a place to tinkle that doesn't smell.

Details!

Unless you have another thread somewhere with the specs. :rolleyes:

the worst thing (most expensive) is the tires are weather checked so I will have to get new ones and the roof needs to be resealed it just started to leak and cause little damage and the guy I bought it from drank alot and so well... the alternator(new)batterys(new) and battery isolator need to be wired correctly
it has 46K miles on a carbed 460 a new C6 and a dana 70 with 4.10 gears
plus all the accesories you would expect in a RV. I gave less for it than what I have in my SAS

Back