balston

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
ford explorer
Hey Guys I have some troubles codes please letme know what is happening
P0300 Ramdon multiple Cylinder misfire detected
P0305 Cylinder 5 misfire detected
P0306 Cylinder 6 misfire detected
P0316 Engine misfire detected on startup (first 1000 revolutions).

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks but...

just park yesterday working fine. today when start the motor start the problem then I plug my scanner and those codes appears. I check the vacuum hoses everything looks good. the only thing is i'm gas empty. no much gasoline on the tank...I also remove the spark plugs an replace 1&2 by the 5&6 just to make sure 5&6 are bad or good. the problem still there. what do you recommend?

explorer continue misfiring

Well guys today I install new spark, and sparkplug cables now added p0301 to the party. I also add sea foam to my gas tank and inspect al vacuum hoses everything good. Also perform the ignition coil resistance test all 3 circuits 13kohms aprox.... so guys tellme what next...

I'd be looking at the coil pack. Unless your injectors aren't working.... but with the pack, aren't 5&6 on the same pair?

P0316 Engine misfire detected on startup (first 1000 revolutions).

I got this code before when my injector electrical connector was not seated properly. Make sure it's connected properly or the injector is working.

-----------------------------------------------------------
MY MOUNTY
http://www.facebook.com/diyfordexplorer/photos_albums

Was that misfire code present before plug and plug wire changes or just after?

re misfire

ok I already install new cable ,,new coil pack , new injector orings (clean and test each injector), install a new gas filter and clean the maf sensor, install new oring intake manifold. my spark plugs are about 4 month old, but looks fine. Also test the cylinders compression 180 to 190 psi,,also test with the noid light each injector signal everything looks ok. But my suv continues misfiring. I notice something wrong ..if acerlerate at maximun when driving the ingine light start to flash but goes off if I reduce the acceleration. Could be the gas pump issue? I don't have the instrument to check the pressure. Some times when I drive I can feel an intermittent hesitation. is like that the motor miss his spark current or something like this. also I notice that when in parking or neutral I accelerate to the maximun it is suppose that the computer limit the acceleration, but the motor is too weak or poor at that acceleration. honestly I don't have more ideas....so guys tell me something new.....

re misifiring issue

well guys I continue having misfiring on cyl#2 . today I rescan my motor 4liitres 6 cyl heres the data for bank 1 and bank 2 oxygen sensors. any suggestion I will appreciate your help..Thanks in advance.
launch

NOTE: sorry guys is the first time I attach an image so if fails please tell me how to do and I will try again..

Back