explorer clubs in new york? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

explorer clubs in new york?

FYI: East Coast = Florida to Maine.

You guys are from NY and NJ, you might want to re-think your name. Make it more of a Local name, and not so broad.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Why can't we expand if this gets to be huge? then we won't have to change our name.

ryan, i thought you were from southern california..... is there another user on this board that has a name similar to yours?

now iits ready

ok now I'm designing the EAST COAST XPLORER LOGO

I do graphics for life...

I'll post my recent design tell me wat u like or waT u don't and keep yer suggestion running

we already have four of us

cain79
chuck
4 wheelin
97xlt

whose gonna keep on counting
let me know who wants to keep on track our database

and I'm gonna e-mail rick to help us out here in the message board..... somebody already e-mail rick?
just keep on postin

EAST COAST XPLORERS yes it's right that it is from florida to maine..... but we can make chapters for that right guys...
and besides, when everyone is pertaining to east coast the connotation is NY.... right guys...
like the west coast/ east coast gang issue right again guys?

let's say east coast xplorer would be too broad, but I will be proud that we will be the founding fathers of it righ? 4 wheelin? chuck? 97 XLT?

go ! go! go! yankees

4 musketeers are rollin!

hey guys.... I just wanted u to know that I e-mail rick already letting him know wat our plans are...

hey chuck can u make a poll for whose interested to join?
because I don't know how too

Sounds good to me. As soon as we get a logo together I will probably take it to this shop by me and have them print it up for me and then change my windshield decal to East Coast Explorers. I think we should center everything here in New York and then expand up and down the coast. We already have a few states now all we need are some more members.

i GOT SOME LOGO SAMPLES

I got the logo samples
but I don't know how to post it here

I GOT THE LOGOS

CHUCK i E-MAIL 4 WHEELIN THE LOGO
GIVE ME YER E-MIAL SO i CAN E-MAIL IT TO U
COZ i DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST THE LOGO HERE

--ace

Back