Explorer Down Pipes and Corsa Exhaust Exclusively from Livernois Motorsports | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer Down Pipes and Corsa Exhaust Exclusively from Livernois Motorsports

sorry to bring an old thread back to life, but is Livernois still in the development process of there catback exhaust?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Your question was just answered in one of the other Livernois's threads.....you should look or search for it !!!!

sorry to bring an old thread back to life, but is Livernois still in the development process of there catback exhaust?

Our Corsa test fit went good. We have sent the kit back to have made so hope to see the final production kit back for inspection very soon.

im gonna send you a pm, just had some questions with the exhaust cause im interested in it.
I sent an email to your website but never got a response so im assuming you guys are busy

nvr mind, received the email.

I was told that this system was not tested with a tow package, and they said it should fit. Is this correct?
also, any dyno numbers with just the exhaust?

Id prefer to buy your product over others such as magnaflow. Definitely want a quality product even if it costs more

definitely want to make sure it'll work with the tow package so there's no backfire like with the magnaflow and fitment with the tow package.

We saw some very substantial gains on our Explorer. Around 20-30 WHP from the prototype down pipes and cat back system. We will be releasing final validation numbers once we have the production versions installed.
-Anthony

Guys, we know it's been a long wait, but the end is near on the waiting for the cat-back.

We at Livernois Motorsports are proud to release another first to the industry. A Livernois exclusive Corsa premium cat-back exhaust system for your EcoBoost powered Explorer Sport. Many hours of r&d have been put into this product and we can not be more pleased with the fitment and sound of this system. We are currently taking pre-orders for the first batch due in mid January.

This system has been designed to feature the same quality you expect from Corsa, and the Performance that you expect from Livernois Motorsports.

Some features that this exhaust has include:

USA T304ss
Full 2.5" Mandrel bent piping for increased flow
Deep Throaty sound, modeled after the successful Corsa system for the SHO
Fully compatible with Upcoming Livernois performance Downpipes for the ultimate performance exhaust (coming soon)

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

To Pre-order this system, please visit this link:

2013+ Explorer Sport Corsa Cat-Back Exhaust - Livernois Motorsports

And just an FYI, our truck does have the factory installed hitch, which is what all fitment was done on.

I had a corsa xtreme on my hemi magnum before trading it in. Before that I had slp system a magnaflow system and a flow master. The comparison is apples to oranges. The corsa was twice the money. But it was all stainless, dead silent at a cruise, amazing tone at idle and when you put your foot in it it was like the gates of hell were opening. Fitment and install was 100% out of the box. Anyone who is thinking about an exhaust save your money on the magnaflow and do it right the first time!

Guys, we know it's been a long wait, but the end is near on the waiting for the cat-back.

We at Livernois Motorsports are proud to release another first to the industry. A Livernois exclusive Corsa premium cat-back exhaust system for your EcoBoost powered Explorer Sport. Many hours of r&d have been put into this product and we can not be more pleased with the fitment and sound of this system. We are currently taking pre-orders for the first batch due in mid January.

This system has been designed to feature the same quality you expect from Corsa, and the Performance that you expect from Livernois Motorsports.

Some features that this exhaust has include:

USA T304ss
Full 2.5" Mandrel bent piping for increased flow
Deep Throaty sound, modeled after the successful Corsa system for the SHO
Fully compatible with Upcoming Livernois performance Downpipes for the ultimate performance exhaust (coming soon)

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

To Pre-order this system, please visit this link:

2013+ Explorer Sport Corsa Cat-Back Exhaust - Livernois Motorsports

I want to pre order BUT I want black tips like I have on my srt from Corsa. Can u make that happen or do I have to talk to Corsa?

Is this a direct bolt in? Or does the stock exhaust have to be hacked up?

Man, that took forever!!!
glad you guys are finally releasing it.

Also glad that this will work with factory hitch because that was my main concern.
Ill probably make an order in January, need to finish paying off some of these christmas gifts.

You guys running any discount on these like you did with the tune?! that would be awsome.
Thanks

Man, that took forever!!!
glad you guys are finally releasing it.

Also glad that this will work with factory hitch because that was my main concern.
Ill probably make an order in January, need to finish paying off some of these christmas gifts.

You guys running any discount on these like you did with the tune?! that would be awsome.
Thanks

At this time there are no promotional pricing or packages.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back