Explorer Down Pipes and Corsa Exhaust Exclusively from Livernois Motorsports | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer Down Pipes and Corsa Exhaust Exclusively from Livernois Motorsports

We would like to let our local customers know that currently we are offering free installation on the Thunderstorm Explorer Sport Cat back exhaust to the first 5 customers. (Polished stainless version) Let us know if you are interested and we can schedule an appointment. Feel free to give us a call or PM for more information or to be added to the calendar. 313-561-5500

Guys,

We are down to the last opening for the free install promotion on our 2013+ Explorer Sport cat-back exhaust system. Call, PM, or email to schedule your installation appointment today.

Anthony @ (313)561-5500 Ext 103
info@livernoismotorsports.com

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I would like to let you guys know that our AIW Mycal tuning device has recently been updated to a new version. The device has a fresh new look and also features a fully back lit LCD display so it is easier to read in low lighting conditions. The performance tunes have not been changed in any way for those of you that already have them but the look of the device has changed and the screen is updated as well.

Here is photo of the updated AIW tuning device that we now have in stock and ready to ship today.

http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/categories/Livernois-Motorsports-Exclusive-Products/AIW-Tuners/

Attachments

• Tuner__53752_zoom.jpg
    Tuner__53752_zoom.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 636

The device has a fresh new look and also features a fully back lit LCD display so it is easier to read in low lighting conditions.

Well that sucks.. I wish I had waited a couple of weeks.. I've already come across the problem of having to hold my phone's flash up to the tuner to see while tuning at night.

Good news to all of you patiently waiting for our Livernois Motorsports exclusive downpipes to arrive for your Explorer Sport. We have received some great information that our first batch of the final production downpipes will be arriving in the next 3-4 weeks. These downpipes will also feature our new 49 state legal catalytic converters. These new cats have been designed for increased durability over our previous design. While there were never any problems from the old high-flow cats, we saw an oppurtuninty to make an improvement in our offering for our customers. We are accepting pre orders to ensure that you will be one of the first guys out there to get these installed on your ride.

Call us @ (313)561-5500 or click here http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/products/2013%252b-Explorer-Sport-Downpipes-w%7B47%7D-Hi%252dFlow-Cats.htmlto get your pre orders going today!

Attachments

• explorer dp.jpg
    explorer dp.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 595

Just installed my exhaust. 1 hr. Couple little tweaks needed but overall I am happy. Couple of the flared connections I had to make bigger.
Only thing that the tips were welded on crooked. I guess I will have to live with it or I have to rent the lift again.

Only thing that the tips were welded on crooked.

That would drive me nuts! I might be a little OCD but I've always hated looking at someone's exhaust from the rear and seeing crooked pipes under the car or as they exit...

It's not something a little adjustment at the flanges can correct?

Just installed my exhaust. 1 hr. Couple little tweaks needed but overall I am happy. Couple of the flared connections I had to make bigger.
Only thing that the tips were welded on crooked. I guess I will have to live with it or I have to rent the lift again.

That sucks, i personally couldnt handle paying $1400 and have crooked tips, i couldnt handle paying $500 and having crooked tips, ruins the whole idea, i would call them and have then do something.
This thing shouldnt need to be"Tweaked" in any manor what so ever, especially for top dollar.

Correct. I emailed them. After looking at it. They r bad. The mufflers aren't even flat. After alighting the tips to be centered in the cut outs the tips aren't even uniform. Not happy. Was happy to get it installed but now it is really getting to me. $1600 Corsa system should b perfect

thats def not good to hear. Any I was looking forward to purchase there catback exhaust

thats def not good to hear. Any I was looking forward to purchase there catback exhaust

I was going to, too but there going to have to straightn out the problems first, No Way in hell im going to have some crooked exhaust.

I am very sorry to hear this. I will have a technician check into the kits we have in stock but we have installed several here in house with out any type of modification.

Do the tips come etched with "Livernois" on them? I prefer the clean look vs branded.

Pics of the black tips? Are they gloss or matte?

The black tips do also have our logo on them but it is not very noticeable unless you are looking very close to be honest. I will check to see if we have a black tipped system in stock to get a picture for you guys as well.

The wait is over!

Livernois exclusive High-flow downpipes for the 2013+ Explorer Sport have arrived. As with all of our downpipes, they utilize all USA manufactured materials. These downpipes are manufactured from T304ss in the USA and have been tested for months on our own personal shop Explorer.

These downpipes also feature our new 49-State legal cat design which has improved durability, and loading capability over the previous design.

These also are compatible with our performance cat-back for these trucks, and when combined allowed our Explorer to achieve it's record setting and holding 12-second pass.

These Downpipes are currently being offered at an introductory price of $799.99 including the High-Flow cats and can be ordered here.

Guys,

Just wanted to remind everyone that the 2013+ Explorer Sport Thunderstorm High Flow downpipes are in stock and ready to ship today. We have fulfilled all of the pre orders so quantities on our first batch are already becoming limited. Be sure to get your orders in as soon as possible to avoid any potential delays.

Click here for more information and to place your orders today.

Back