Explorer Down Pipes and Corsa Exhaust Exclusively from Livernois Motorsports | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer Down Pipes and Corsa Exhaust Exclusively from Livernois Motorsports

Livernois

Reaction score
City, State
Dearborn Heights, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
Hey folks, I'm sure some of you are curious about the cat back exhaust and downpipes. Here are some pictures on how the setup currently looks. The catback exhaust will be a Livernois Motorsports exclusive made by Corsa and will be available for purchase soon, our target timeline is 4-6 weeks. We are still working out the final details as we speak. The downpipes were fabricated in house and will also be a Livernois Motorsports exclusive product. As far as a timeline goes we are looking at a minimum of 8 weeks until they are available for purchase.

Stay tuned for more updates regarding modifications to our 2013 Explorer Sport!

If you folks have any questions please feel free to PM or call us at anytime and we will be more than happy to help you in any way possible. Thank you. -Chris

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks good. Any way you can post some sound clips at some point? Not just from the outside but maybe inside also cruising around 70 mph on the highway.

Had Corsa's on an 02 Lincoln ls v8 --- nice unit with good sound on it...

but wasn't the cheapest set on the block

Looks good. Any way you can post some sound clips at some point? Not just from the outside but maybe inside also cruising around 70 mph on the highway.

Ill try and get some video on my way home from work tonight. If you ever had any of the exhaust we sell nothing we push has drone. That's why we are working with Corsa. You can hardly hear the exhaust if any while cruising. When accelerating you can for tell it has exhaust on it. It's something that people with a significant other or anyone who wants to talk on the phone while driving can appreciate.

LMS

Ill try and get some video on my way home from work tonight. If you ever had any of the exhaust we sell nothing we push has drone. That's why we are working with Corsa. You can hardly hear the exhaust if any while cruising. When accelerating you can for tell it has exhaust on it. It's something that people with a significant other or anyone who wants to talk on the phone while driving can appreciate.

LMS

THIS is what im lookin for!....i hear horror stories about the magnaflow system for the sport and how it drones....no drone for me!!!

any idea on pricing??

THIS is what im lookin for!....i hear horror stories about the magnaflow system for the sport and how it drones....no drone for me!!!

any idea on pricing??

With the cat back only (no downpipe) it took my wife a few weeks to figure it out that anything was changed. Even then it was "is something different?" If that helps explain anything. ;)

No pricing yet...

Your website says $1499.00 for the cat back... Down pipes with cats $999.00

Is the application for a Sport only, or will it fit a Limited?

I have the Corsa "Pace Car" version with the Corsa X-pipe on my C5 and it sounds great.

Very interested in this. :)

Ok apologize for the shakes in the video, and the editing, our official guys are out of town this weekend

http://youtu.be/S_rgo_YifVE

LMS

wow I hope the catback is a better bargain than 1499!

Guys, its not accurate pricing. Just a starting point we think it will be cheaper but it definitely won't be under $500.00 for the Cat Back exhaust. The stuff is made in the US, 304 stainless, has engineering time in it to prevent drone and should fit like factory. The Taurus stuff is around $1399.00 (corsa Set pricing) and the explorer I can't see any cheaper. One thing we could do is make it out of mild steel (I can't say for sure). The problem is mild steel is a downgrade from the factory stuff,

I'll have our web dept pull the pricing down until its nailed down. We don't want people to get the wrong impression.

LMS

I'd probably buy the down pipes if they aren't a bunch over 500. There is no way I'd spend 1500 on a cat back... put that's just me

Looks and sounds good... I'll be among those waiting to see how the pricing ends up!

We definitely will keep people posted on pricing, but our intent is for this to be a premium piece. After what we have seen from other exhaust offerings and people concerns/complaints we wanted to make certain that we offered something that put quality and results over a price point. Likewise with the downpipes, we don't want to cut any corners, and I assume no one here wants us to do that either. Initially the pricing guesstimate was based off of the Taurus SHO as the Corsa exhaust is $1399 and the Downpipes are $999. Being it's still in development and finalizing of pricing it's anyone's guess.

Andy, is the Corsa being set up to be a direct bolt in? Or will there be cutting and so forth to get the system to fit?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back