Explorer owners in PA | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer owners in PA

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Paragon is an off road park in hazleton PA. Rookie and I are going if you want to come with us. It's a lot of fun and you can meet some other forum members too.
-E

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

when will this be?

i gotta get it running again.

its cool everyones interested in who is in PA...gotta love it...i've posted earlier but i think i'm gona tip my hat and say GO PA...:D ..gotta love off roading here...

Nice Flex shot
468326_8_full.jpg

Sunday March 28th is when we're going. You should come. For that matter, everyone tha's reading this thread should come!
-Eric

How "hardcore" is the park?

My truck is 100% stock, and i dont want to #### anything up given this is my daily driver.

Id love to come but i have a previous engagement that weekend sorry guys. but check out my thread on the truck show in York in august!!!! Its in the club runs forum.

marcoze,
You can go with a stock truck. You don't have to do anything hardcore at all. That doesn't mean that you may not mess up your truck a little. My truck is my daily driver too.

-Eric

my truck is also my daily driver. There was a stock ranger extended cab with us last time. The park has a range of dificulty levels

Originally posted by PAExplorer
marcoze,
You can go with a stock truck. You don't have to do anything hardcore at all. That doesn't mean that you may not mess up your truck a little. My truck is my daily driver too.

-Eric

Sadly it looks like the explorer is K.I.A. Someone (dad and brother being dumbasses) crossed a few wires and fried the **** outta it. have fun :(

no wire crossing can cause unrepairable damage. what wires got crossed? This is why we disconnect batteries prior to any electrical work.

got here late but im in coopersburge just south of allentown.. anyone interested in lending a helping hand in lifting my truck and doing a auto to man change is mor than welcome to i pay in beer and food. lol
Gary

the conversion is simple. and what kind of lift

I'm in Erie, and for the life of me I can't find anywhere nearby to go offroading, so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

im live in palmyra, pa right next to hershey

You're just down the road from me...welcome!!

Wilkes-Barre, PA in the summers, about 25-35 mins from Paragon. State College every other month, about 35 minutes from JDraper... if that counts for anything. :D

Im in Connellsville, approx. 45 mins SE of Pittsburgh, doing a A4LD Rebuild at the moment, any help would be appreciated, :)
Anyone else nearby?

Rob

Easton PA here.... right along the PA/NJ boarder off of I78.

XLT

Bethlehem PA here, home of the wonderful and drunken Musikfest.

Back