Factory Front Skid Plate | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Factory Front Skid Plate

I did a few calls about that plat up here in Canada.

Apparently Ford Racing does not carry parts older than 5 years. They did a search for me and told me that it was discontinued, and none we to be found in Canada, maybe you guys in the USA will have better luck.

He did refer me to the Factory Part, they have that in stock (how amazing:thumbdwn:) for $465.00. Ouch.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

omfg..

He did refer me to the Factory Part, they have that in stock (how amazing:thumbdwn:) for $465.00. Ouch.

That's happening all over. I was browsing older Sport Trac OEM parts, and for an 01-02 center console storage piece (the silver upper part with the tray and cup holder mold), it was about $450. The piece for my '04 is now $120, but used to be about $70.

Yeah, I can't find Any in the junkyards, the people have no idea wtf I'm talking about when I ask. And there's no way I'm going to Ford. [Or buying online, it's asking too much.]
Any suggestions? I have someone who can make me one.. but we dunno where would be the best to mount it...ect

Back