finally an elite | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

finally an elite

NSSJ2's elite Mountaineer

took some time, but finally made it. more for the contribution to the site's $ haha. and a hello again to all in the northern colorado area! i might be needing some help comming up haha. going to do a full suspension overhaul and throw on a skyjacker 4" lift when putting her back together. i want to the the bw4406 swap but am a little hesitant of the "how to" haha. see you all around :salute:

and as a p.s, im here to help anyone who needs a hand with anything, be it automotive to computers to home repair in the area or on the site

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

when you say computers, do you mean hardware? or can you build a website?

Oh and i'm so sorry, welcome to the elite explorers!

took some time, but finally made it. more for the contribution to the site's $ haha. and a hello again to all in the northern colorado area! i might be needing some help comming up haha. going to do a full suspension overhaul and throw on a skyjacker 4" lift when putting her back together. i want to the the bw4406 swap but am a little hesitant of the "how to" haha. see you all around :salute:

and as a p.s, im here to help anyone who needs a hand with anything, be it automotive to computers to home repair in the area or on the site

Welcome, Its worth the money trust me, Its not just about that avatar either....

Okay I have a quick question I have a PC home built/sorta and It was on while we had a power outage, and I had it pluged into a surge protector But when I came home it wouldt turn on, So i changed the switches and nothing. I had problems before with turning it on... What should I do?

exploder-no, i don't know html very well at all. roomie is an electrical engineer, i can ask him

ruby-this place has already saved me $$$$, its why i wanted to give some back. well, plug it into the wall and try to turn it on. if its still no-go, then sounds like the power supply took a hit. had it happen once, bought huge surge protectors since haha.

just thought id update this, plus i forgot i made a registry. so i have a tax return present going in soon. pics should be up this weekend. and how much of a pita is it to put lockers in a ltd slip 3.73?

congrads on being elite

IM000051.jpg

gididy gididy gididy gididy :D!!!!! i feel like a kid on christmas lol

Back