Finally Got Some Pictures of My New Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Finally Got Some Pictures of My New Explorer

Gina

Elite Explorer Babe
Reaction score
City, State
Bellingham, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
I finally got to take some Digital pictures of my new Explorer today and of course, it rained like crazy on my nice shiny waxed truck. But, the pictures are so bad, you can't even tell! Well, here's my pictures:

Front
Dead Link Removed

Back
Dead Link Removed

Far Away
Dead Link Removed

Inside
Dead Link Removed

The ONLY body damage on the truck. Yeah, you can't see it in the blurry picture, but it's in the big red circle: small dent and lil' scratch!
Dead Link Removed

And now, here she sits, the BIG WHITE TAURTUS, on the street. For sale by the way...
Dead Link Removed Dead Link Removed

Thanks for looking at my new baby/monster. (He barely fits in our garage!)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks like you have a very nice base to start with..What and when will the first mod appear??Good luck and enjoy your ride..

looks great. nice clean interior. no dents or scratches on the outside (other than that little one). you found a great truck.

The interior looks squeaky clean! Good base!

wheels??

Looks like a nice truck. I like the green pine trees and other vegetation in your yard. It's not that green here right now. I guess it's just dry here. :)

It says, "94 XLT". I could be wrong, but I have never seen a 1994 Explorer with those wheels. I think those are the wheels Ford put on 1991 and 1992 Explorers.
Someone know if I am wrong on this? Maybe some 93 and 94's had leftover old wheels, I don't know.

I have seen some 93s with the "throwing star" wheels, but never a 94. All the 94s I've seen have the "deer print" wheels. Maybe the previous owner swapped them or something?

P.S. Nice ride Gina. Now you've gotta get some Zaino and make that paint really shine :).

peace

Mike

Re: wheels??

Originally posted by Rhett Browning
Looks like a nice truck. I like the green pine trees and other vegetation in your yard. It's not that green here right now. I guess it's just dry here. :)

It says, "94 XLT". I could be wrong, but I have never seen a 1994 Explorer with those wheels. I think those are the wheels Ford put on 1991 and 1992 Explorers.
Someone know if I am wrong on this? Maybe some 93 and 94's had leftover old wheels, I don't know.

My 94 XLT had those wheels on it.

Ah, see, ya learn something new every day!

peace

Mike

Back