First Time Ford Owner | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

First Time Ford Owner

StoneJ

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 ST
Howdy!

Name's Jesse and I hail from Sandy, Ut. Just bought my '04 Sport Trac Adrenalin package two days ago. So far I'm enjoying it!

I work for the Utah National Guard full time. Been doing this for a little over nine years now. 'Merica!!!:)us:)

First Ford. I also own a '04 Nissan 350z(54,000 miles!) which I'm unsure right now if I'm going to sell it or keep it as a weekend warrior.

First plans are to lift it a couple inches, body or suspension I'm unsure yet. Followed by some bigger tires and a grill guard. These all are ideas so I'm unsure if I'll follow through or just keep it OEM

Joined up because although I am some-what mechanically inclined I'm no mechanic. Hope to learn a few things about my truck, like how to replace a possible relay on my passenger seat heater. That thing won't turn off so my passenger's ass gets a toasty surprise.

Anyhooters, thanks for havin me and I hope to learn alot about my new found ride.

I don't have any pics available so I'll load some tonight!

KCCO!
:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome from the other side of the valley (riverton ut) you will find all what you need to know on here, I have saved hundreds by doing repairs myself after searching on this site and I would say keep adrenalin its an awesome truck.

I'm originally from Herriman. I work out at Camp Williams.

What part of Riverton you from?

I am right on the boarder of Herriman not to far from camp Williams, please don't light the mountain of fire this year :), i grew up in Bluffdale so i know the area, if you have any questions on your new truck let me know im not new to fords, i will always have one in my garage.

So I'm gonna assume you live around that middle school(South Hills)?

I can honestly say that last year's fire(Pinyon Fire) was started by lightning. We found it a day or two after is struck smoldering. But by the time we put resources on it it went nuts. We state crews from all over the state working it.

We almost had it one night. There was just an island of trees burning that the IC(Incident Commander) chose to let burn. That turned out to be our worst night. Lost almost 3000 acres that day.

I had to work that fire from start to finish. Believe me, fire is our #1 priority this year.

Yup I am just west of mountain view corridor and 134, that fire last year was crazy it would be nice to have a fire free year.

You're telling me.

Back