For Sale - Fix4Dirt's For Sale Thread! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For SaleĀ Fix4Dirt's For Sale Thread!

Note: Running Boards and Tires are local pickup in San Fernando Valley
Also Note: All prices are negotiable!!!! For all I know, I way mis-set the prices!!

Donor Vehicle: '98 XLT 4dr Unless otherwise noted

Anyways šŸ˜€

Stock PREMIUM Headunit (Not to be confused w/ MACH!)
Condition: Good, but the CD Digital Processing text has rubbed off, worked well when it came out of the vehicle
Price: $60+Shipping

IMG-2189.jpg
IMG-2186.jpg
IMG-2183.jpg
IMG-2187.jpg

Passenger Side Rear Cubby Thing
Condition: Good, but elastic has stretched over the years
Price: $10+Shipping

cubby_thingy.jpg

F/R Carpet Floor Mat Set
Condition: Rears- Good, Front Driver- Fair, Front Passenger- Slightly better than fair
Price: $30+Shipping

DF_mat.jpg
PF_mat.jpg
R_Matsjpg.jpg

3 factory crossbars
Condition: Fair- has some paint drip
Price- 15 each or 30 for all 3 then shipping (preferred local pickup)
Pics coming soon
SOLD

POWERTRAX NO SLIP PN: 9206883128 - for 31 spl 8.8 w/ limited slip carrier. fits factory 8.8 LS explorers.
Condition: NEW! Nothing has been touched, bought it intending to use for the X, but did not end up using
Price: $575 OBO + shipping

Thanks for looking! šŸ˜€ Hopefully you found something you wanna buy!šŸ˜‰ cubby_thingy.jpg

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! (below)

speaker.jpg

01_intake.jpg

tire_blackout.jpg

tire_whiteout.jpg

depth1.jpg

depth2.jpg

depth3.jpg

depth4.jpg

board.jpg

board2.jpg

board_hawdware.jpg
Ā 

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:bounce:bumpity bump for the addition of a headunit! :D
Ā 

Note: Running Boards and Tires are local pickup in San Fernando Valley
Also Note: None of the shipped items will ship immediately, probably the start of April
Also Note: All prices are negotiable!!!! For all I know, I way mis-set the prices!!

Donor Vehicle: '98 XLT 4dr Unless otherwise noted

Anyways šŸ˜€

Stock PREMIUM Headunit (Not to be confused w/ MACH!)
Condition: Good, but the CD Digital Processing text has rubbed off, worked well when it came out of the vehicle
Price: $60

View attachment 427311View attachment 427312View attachment 427315View attachment 427316

4 Stock Premium Speakers (idk if theyre actually premium, but thats what it says! šŸ˜€)
Condition: Good, worked well when it came out of the vehicle
Price: $40

View attachment 426996

Intake Tube off an '01 SOHC
Condition: Good
Note: Didnt fit my 98, missing a sensor hole
Price: $10

View attachment 426997

Passenger Side Rear Cubby Thing
Condition: Good, but elastic has stretched over the years
Price: $10

View attachment 427013

F/R Carpet Floor Mat Set
Condition: Rears- Good, Front Driver- Fair, Front Passenger- Slightly better than fair
Price: $30

View attachment 427010View attachment 427011View attachment 427012

Running Board Set (Comes w/ hardware) (Local Pickup!)
Condition: Good
Price: $100

View attachment 427014View attachment 427015View attachment 427016

Set of 4 235/75/15 Toyo Extensa AS (Local Pickup)
Condition: Good, Little Wear, maybe 10k miles
Notes: Purchased in 3/2020
Price: $100

View attachment 426999View attachment 427000View attachment 427001View attachment 427002View attachment 427003View attachment 427004

Thanks for looking! šŸ˜€ Hopefully you found something you wanna buy!šŸ˜‰ View attachment 426998
Would you be willing to ship those tires if I paid?
Ā 

Sorry, I've got someone in line already for the tires, but if something happens and it falls through, I'll let you know! šŸ˜€
Ā 

Hey @Lee's Automotive the sale didnt go through, so tires are still available... However, from checking at UPS from LA to Huntsville, it would be about $98 per tire, so $392 total just in shipping... if you have any other ideas/know someone, let me know! :D
Ā 

Hey @Lee's Automotive the sale didnt go through, so tires are still available... However, from checking at UPS from LA to Huntsville, it would be about $98 per tire, so $392 total just in shipping... if you have any other ideas/know someone, let me know! :D
Yeah that's really expensive for tires just to ship them
Ā 

What would you Take for the speakers and intake?
Ā 

PM sent! :)
Ā 

intake tube SOLD to Lee's Automotive!!! :D great buyer to work with!!
Ā 

bumper cars! :D

need anything from a hatch? i tore down one for parts, so just let me know! more parts may also be on the horizon,stay tuned:D
Ā 

bumper cars! :D

need anything from a hatch? i tore down one for parts, so just let me know! more parts may also be on the horizon,stay tuned:D
What parts of a explorer you got?
Ā 

What parts of a explorer you got?
pretty much hatch parts as of now... maybe a few more odds and ends may be coming in the future, well see how it all works out with some new stuff ;)
Ā 

pretty much hatch parts as of now... maybe a few more odds and ends may be coming in the future, well see how it all works out with some new stuff ;)
Rear wiper motor and arm?
Ā 

Do you have working latches for the hatch window? Mine never opened. Might be nice to get it working. I'd think they'd be small enough to ship to WI.
Ā 

Do you have working latches for the hatch window? Mine never opened. Might be nice to get it working. I'd think they'd be small enough to ship to WI.
let me take a looksie! by the latch you dont mean the button, correct? nor the latch to open the tailgate right? sorry im still wakin up šŸ¤£
Ā 

let me check! i came across the box of parts not long ago, so i have to figure out what the JY let me keep and didnt let me keep šŸ¤£when i took it home
Ā 

let me take a looksie! by the latch you dont mean the button, correct? nor the latch to open the tailgate right? sorry im still wakin up šŸ¤£
Just the mechanism to open the window of the hatch. Whatever gets activated by the button! (If you had the interior panel off, would be the upper one. ( I don't know what it looks like as I haven't taken mine apart yet) Not a big deal if you don't have one.
Ā 

Just the mechanism to open the window of the hatch. Whatever gets activated by the button! (If you had the interior panel off, would be the upper one. ( I don't know what it looks like as I haven't taken mine apart yet) Not a big deal if you don't have one.
ill take a look if i can remember which part it is šŸ¤£ if it isnt in the box then that means its still on the hatch. ill check though to see where it is!
Ā 

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

went out to the shed, havent found it yet. :( ill be back home hopefully saturday, so i can look better then! sorry! when im out ill check my hatch to make sure im even lookin for the right part šŸ¤£
i know ive got one, but it aint in the shed :confused2: maybe i moved some of the hatch parts to the attic, or maybe i left it on the hatch? dunno ill take a better look once im back home if it can wait till sat/sun. also coincidentally went to use my wiper for the 1st time in a while, didnt work :banghead: if mine actually died, i can go get ya one next parts run. (havemt forgotten about those screws yet;)) also recently my hatch spot welds on the bracket are failing, so my hatch is flexing every time i open itšŸ¤£
Ā 

Back