• Register Today It's free!

Fixed the : AMP HELP??? problem

explorer93xlt

Reaction score
City, State
parlin, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
93xlt 4x4
Thanks for your help JTang and jgriffin if you remember i had a big problem with my amp being stuck on when the car was off. Well what I did was removed the Pionner Premier unit and baught it to the warrenty repair dealer. Then I went and baught a Blaupunkt Key Largo DM2000 well this solved the problem, i also installed a amp-bypass harness on the stock amp,
SO far everything is working good i have to get use to the new head unit.That must have bine the problem that I Fryed the remote wire on the pionner head unit. Its still being fixed so hopefull i will get it back soon so i can sell it.
thanks again
http://home.att.net/~riccardis/Explorer1.html
chuck

Hey Chuck,

Don't be a stranger around here! If you want cheap insurance, run by Radio Shack and get two things, in total shouldn't run you more than three dollars. Get the "Automotive Inline Fuse Holder" Part #270-1211 and some "Fast Acting Fuses" to go with it, the .5 amps part# 270-1003. The fuse holder is this yellow, cylindrical plastic thing. Just put the fuse in and crimp it inline right behind the radio and you're good to go.

Take it easy, Chuck,

Jon

Back