• Register Today It's free!

Fog light bezel removal

Dp202

Reaction score
City, State
Southern California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer XLT
So I got into a bit of a accident, and I ordered a replacement bezel for the fog light housing but was wondering if I need to remove the entire bumper to replace it or if I could remove the bezel without taking the bumper off completely

191D850F-77F5-4ED2-B503-E967D7831F08.jpeg EBED4BA4-0E88-4FE5-8A3C-C8FF6840C4AF.jpeg

Although there is a thread on adding fog lights already, none of the posts in the 2 pages mention anything about how to actually remove the existing bezel. Hopefully, a member will have some idea.

Peter

So I got into a bit of a accident, and I ordered a replacement bezel for the fog light housing but was wondering if I need to remove the entire bumper to replace it or if I could remove the bezel without taking the bumper off completely

View attachment 427329 View attachment 427330
you need to remove bumper I just deleted my pictures of when I removed my 2020 and added fog lights, I'll look to see if have A backup copy of them

you need to remove bumper I just deleted my pictures of when I removed my 2020 and added fog lights, I'll look to see if have A backup copy of them
Thanks, I was able to get the bumper off and replaced the fog light bezel. Just waiting on getting the bumper touched up

Back