Fog Lights

KJD_0214

Reaction score
City, State
Chicago,IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'06 XLS
2006 fog lights

Anyone know anywere I can pick up a kit to add fog lights to my '06 Explorer XLS because they did not come standard on this model.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not sure about fog lights, but I sure would like to see some interior and exterior pics of that 06 XLS!

I have a 2006 Ford Explorer XLS and I am looking to get the fog lights for it. Does anyone know were I can get them. Thanks

KJD,

Did you find fog lamps? I would like to get a new Explorer and I like the styling of the XLS better than the XLT, but I really like to have fog lamps. I guess you could add a Westin prerunner bar onthe front to hold the lamps. Perhaps you could just order a set of the factory lamps, but I imagine that they would be expensive relative to aftermarket lamps. Maybe search the Hella, KC, Warn and PIAA web sites for ideas?

Bob

I just ordered OEM replacements from E-Bay they are identical to the stock ones.

I have a 06 Ford Explorer XLS and I am looking to get the fog lights for it. Does anyone know were I can get them I'm in gulf countres . Thanks

Back