For those with 3/14 roll-off dates | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For those with 3/14 roll-off dates

I sent Seni a msg on Friday and Monday but no response. Does anyone know if she is away? I had a build date of 3/16 and trying to check status

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

gregross, I know Seni posted on the boards this morning so she's "here". I have found that sometimes it takes her several days to respond to a PM. I sometimes think she doesn't respond unless there's news to report, or maybe she's just backlogged with requests.

Just found out from Seni, my 3-17 build date was correct and the Ex has be released from the factory for shipping. I guess that's where the nail biting is occurring now. Hope there are no snags.

Same for me, built 3/16 and released for shipping. I'm hoping too that there's no snags and it arrives soon (this week would be great), but shipping seems to be more of a "black hole" for tracking the vehicle. Once it's released for shipping it doesn't seem like there's much info until the dealer calls to say it's here.

I wish our cars had a tracking number so we could track the shipment up until it arrives! ;)

gregross, I know Seni posted on the boards this morning so she's "here". I have found that sometimes it takes her several days to respond to a PM. I sometimes think she doesn't respond unless there's news to report, or maybe she's just backlogged with requests.

Seni said she was gone last Friday and is catching up on PM's

thanks. it is like having baby! Well..not quite.

tried facebook but that site is down

thanks. it is like having baby! Well..not quite.

Seni probably thinks we all have dependency (on her) issues and need to see shrink!

syncmyride has been up for me for a while now. Gen2 v2.7 installed. Just heard I've been assigned a transport vehicle.

Seni just replied to me from a message I sent last Thursday. Released for shipping, eta 3/28, so I expect it the week of, not on 3/28. Crossing my fingers!!

What I don't understand is why SYNC is still not registering my VIN being my vehicle has been released and awaiting shipping.

The waiting is killing me!!! Our build date (per Seni) was 3/12 and our window sticker reflected that as well. Our ETA was today, the 21st. I haven't heard from Seni today but the dealer sent an email with the status history and it's showing the car was actually built on 3/15 with a new ETA of 3/30...bummer! I'm so ready!!!!

The wait is killing me too! LOL I have finally reached your PM and have sent a reply. Have a good week! :)

Seni

I sent Seni a msg on Friday and Monday but no response. Does anyone know if she is away? I had a build date of 3/16 and trying to check status

Hey gregross,

I actually was out of town since Friday but returned Monday to all the wonderful PMs sent by my biggest fans! Please check your PMs as I was able to reply this afternoon. Thank you!

Seni

SO true! Seni is my BFF (best Ford friend) right now!!!

And this is why I LOVE my job! You two are really good at making me feel good. It's too bad I can't get in there and move those Explorers myself, or I would! :D

Seni

Same boat.. build 3/17, confirmed it was on the line on 3/17.. still can't pull up on syncmyride as of 5 minutes ago... just keeping getting "there is a problem with the VIN you provided.." Grrr...

Knowing Seni is busy, I sent her a PM on 3/17 figuring I wouldn't hear back till probably today but still haven't heard from her. I've seen a few posts on the sit this afternoon from her. Patiently waiting!!

blwnsmoke and possibly a few others,

I'm sorry if my reply to your request has been delayed. I am trying to reply as quickly and efficiently as I can and I appreciate your continued patience. I received your private message and I replied. Check your inbox!

Seni

Seni, my build date is today, is there any way to find out if it is actually built or should I just hold tight and keep checking syncmyride to see it that's been installed?

Seni just replied to me from a message I sent last Thursday. Released for shipping, eta 3/28, so I expect it the week of, not on 3/28. Crossing my fingers!!

What I don't understand is why SYNC is still not registering my VIN being my vehicle has been released and awaiting shipping.

I have exact same status. Dealer said it was released for shipping with an Eta of 3/28 still. Seni said no update on ETA as of yet. However, not showing up on sync my ride yet. I am in So Cal. Hope it makes it next week as planned.

Finally showing up on syncmyride woohooo. Time to ship?!?!?

I just got my Ford Explorer XLT delivered yesterday at dealer and picked it up last - WOOT WOOT... I ordered and roll off was 3/14 as well.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just got my Ford Explorer XLT delivered yesterday at dealer and picked it up last - WOOT WOOT... I ordered and roll off was 3/14 as well.

Congratulations, you may be the first 3-14er to get delivery!

Back