FORD Corp number | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

FORD Corp number

Rbcoddington

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer Limited
does anyone have a number to speak with someone at Ford about my ongoing Navigation issue? I called 1-800-565-3673, they said they couldn’t help me sent me to another number 1-888-628-6277 who said they couldn’t help me and when I called back they refused to let me speak with a manager or give me another contact person, they insisted I call the number they had given me again.
I’m soooo over this!
Does anyone have a suggestion on getting my “insert nav card” issue resolved? It’s been in the shop at least 5-6 times they have replaced everything, new card, apim twice, cleaned wires, reset, etc.
It’s given me the error message 4x since Saturday :( I’m just fed up!!!
Thank You-Ragan

Good luck in getting in touch with anyone at Ford Corporate. Is the 1-800 number you called a number listed in your Owner's Manual? I know there are numbers listed in there. Here is the contact info the IVT rep always included in her post while they were here;

FORD IN-VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY TEAM

p: 800.392.FORD (Prompts 1 then 3)
t: @FordService @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordExplorer facebook.com/Ford

Peter

You didn't mention that they replaced the media hub...has this been done?

Regardless if it has or not I would do this test. Get a usb drive that has some music on it and when the system is working make sure it recognizes said usb drive and keep that in the vehicle. The next time it comes up with the nav error card issue, leave it and put the usb drive in and see if it recognizes it to play the music.

If it doesn't take note of the back-lighting of the media bay...is it working or not? It should be lit anytime the SYNC system is on.

Depending on results of this it could point to media bay failure or a wiring issue between the APIM and media bay.

Thank you everyone- I took it back in to get looked at and we tried to get the error message to come up, of course it wouldn’t until I drove off the dealership lot :( so right when I left the lot the message came on and I immediately contacted them. They just replaced 2 wires on my explorer today, so hopefully that fixes the issue. And yes the media hub has been replaced too. So hope replacing these wires will fix the issue for good :) thanks everyone

Oh and I was able to get a reply from corporate through Facebook :)

Back