• Register Today It's free!

Ford Customer Relations

flyleclair

Reaction score
City, State
Bath, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Explorer XLT 4WD
I recently filed a warranty call with my Ford dealers service department. I noticed a couple (2) of clouded spots on my hood and the dealers autobody shop is pretty sure its a defect in the paint under the clear coat. They sent the info to Ford and they said it looks like something was splashed on the hood and would not cover under warranty. If thats the case, there would be spots everywhere. So i asked what else can i do? They told me to call Ford Customer Relations. Has anyone ever called them and what were the results??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've called them and had my case "escalated". It seems like all they do is act as sort of a liaison between you and the dealership. In laymen's terms they call the dealership. From what I see they don't really have the power to really do anything.... That's just my experience others probably have had different/better experiences.

When I called them with a paint defect they listened patiently to what I had to say them basically said to bad we won't do anything about that.

I recently filed a warranty call with my Ford dealers service department. I noticed a couple (2) of clouded spots on my hood and the dealers autobody shop is pretty sure its a defect in the paint under the clear coat. They sent the info to Ford and they said it looks like something was splashed on the hood and would not cover under warranty. If thats the case, there would be spots everywhere. So i asked what else can i do? They told me to call Ford Customer Relations. Has anyone ever called them and what were the results??

I've called them and had my case "escalated". It seems like all they do is act as sort of a liaison between you and the dealership. In laymen's terms they call the dealership. From what I see they don't really have the power to really do anything.... That's just my experience others probably have had different/better experiences.

When I called them with a paint defect they listened patiently to what I had to say them basically said to bad we won't do anything about that.

Hi everyone!

Hopefully I can clarify some things for you. If you have any concerns with your vehicle, the best first step is getting in touch with your dealership. If you need additional assistance, I can help by escalating a case. This gets your information in the hands of the customer service manager for your area. The CSM will contact your dealership to ensure that your concern is being addressed, but also has other resources available for consultation.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Thanks!

Crystal

A shout out to Crystal at Ford Customer Relations....THANK YOU!! I just picked up my Explorer w/ the hood repainted and it looks awesome! Thank you and Ford Motor Co. for listening and helping getting this taken care of for me. Keep up the great great customer service!

Regards,
John :)

A shout out to Crystal at Ford Customer Relations....THANK YOU!! I just picked up my Explorer w/ the hood repainted and it looks awesome! Thank you and Ford Motor Co. for listening and helping getting this taken care of for me. Keep up the great great customer service!

Regards,
John :)

Thanks for updating us on your Explorer, John! Hearing about your experience really made my day; if you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to ask!

Crystal

Back