Ford Fair email !

rich uk

Reaction score
City, State
surrey
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 sohc 150k Purple LPG
:) Dear Explorer geezers....

Please find attatched the Club Booking Forms for FordFair this year. The deadline for these forms is the end of June.

Ford Fair is Europe's biggest and best Ford event and 2009 saw a new record set for visitors packed into the world famous Silverstone Circuit - a massive 17,695! Our exhibitors were busy all day with enthusiasts keen to get their hands on the latest gear and hard to find spare parts and everyone appreciated the awesome displays from the car clubs. With the continued support of the best read Ford magazines, Fast Ford and Classic Ford, and plenty of new attractions in the pipeline, our 25th anniversary promises to be even bigger and more exciting than ever.

More information can be found at http://www.fordfair.co.uk/

Any other enquires please contact Ian at Ian.Cruickshank@futurenet.com or 01225 788167.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Many Thanks,

Emma Newman

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

me too

yer put me down too i will take time off work this year .cheers chris

iv got to beat my sprint time this year lol

Im in again, would be nice for all of us to meet up in one place up the M1 and drive in together this time.

same here iv missed the 2 last meet ups lol

It is a one day event and yes we have a stand. We meet up and talk X's and show off ours. There are awards for best etc and I always win the wooden spoon. :D. You are most welcome to come and join us, the more the merrier.

What kind of ticket do we book? Will a normal ticket let me bring my Ex in and display it with you guys? I'm all for meeting somewhere on the M1 too.

lots of interest ..excellent !
you need a stand / vehicle pass for your explorer.. we all park together in our own area
and you need a normal entry ticket , which we can get a discount for when we get our Passes..
plenty of time yet fella,s

I'll try and be there again. It will be good to catch up with you all face to face again.

Hopefully i'll be able to make it this year, got so close last year then last minute work came in.

Back