Elite Ranger
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Omao, Kauai
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Ranger XLT 4X4
Right up front, I DON'T have a pic of this, sorry! But today in the Home Depot parking lot, I saw a brand new F-150, black crew cab, 4WD. Beyond that, it had front and rear fiberglass fenders, BFG-MTs (305/70/15), some kind of prerunner type tube thing intergrated into the front grill, and was rebadged as a NF-155!?! WTF, I say, and look closer. I see a No Fear windshield banner and a No Fear logo somewhere else on the truck, I forget now. It had all the dealer stickers on the window, no license plate, and had that out for a test drive look.
So what is this? Is there a No Fear edition F-150? Are they big enough to warrant some kind of limited thing, like Harley?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

could be a dealer-package type thing. about 10 years ago, our local Chevy dealership was doing that same thing with Z71's. they would install a 4" Rancho, 33's, and a few other odds and ends. took off the Z71 stickers and rebadged them as "Z72". :rolleyes:

That's probably it. The No Fear company is right here up the street.

Hey, I drive a truck all day in north county, too!

In fact, I drive my truck-
<---------------, look for me!

Too funny. I drive a 2002 peterbuilt that says WESTAIR all over it. I haul high pressure gas cylinders around all day. I'll bet that was the same f-150 that I saw.

Yup, stopped at the dealer on Sunday because I saw the NF-155. Cool truck, but they wanted 42k for it.

Here is a pic.

intro.jpg

Back