Ford Police Explorer Cargo Mat | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Police Explorer Cargo Mat

Peter is correct. WeatherTech does not make one. I had a chat with one of their customer service people yesterday and mentioned that they are missing out on a great government contract level opportunity. Not only that, but PIUs have a life after agency use. Obviously one person won't make a difference, maybe we can have a petition for every PIU owner to call Weather Tech. 😏
They dont fit perfectly but they do fit. This is the one i use from Amazon

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Got it now. Looks just like the one from Walmart. Perhaps the same mfg

I like the Walmart version, but the back looks a little different on mine. The center 3 panels are lower and the front panel droops down (you can't even see it in this pic).

0922211000_HDR.jpg

I like the Walmart version, but the back looks a little different on mine. The center 3 panels are lower and the front panel droops down (you can't even see it in this pic).

View attachment 342717
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:

Received this msg when I clicked on the link;

Oops! We ran into some problems.

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Peter

I noticed the image is not working. Since I'm new I wonder if I need to hit a minimum post count before posting pics?

I noticed the image is not working. Since I'm new I wonder if I need to hit a minimum post count before posting pics?
No minimum number of posts is required. The only way I'm familiar with is posting pics as an Elite Explorer member. That allows posting directly from your device. It is, however, not a requirement as I've seen pictures posted by non Elite members. Some use a 3rd party hosting sites but those pictures tend to disappear after a while. Some have used Imgur as a hosting site and just link to it. I have never used the "Media' button to the right of the Smiley shown above when replying.

Peter

Back